Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...ken-banned-drugs/story-fn864np2-1226640669989

GOLD Coast star Nathan Bock is embroiled in the drugs-in-sport investigation because of concerns he may have been given banned peptides.

Bock was allegedly given a substance described to him as an amino acid that was cleared for athletes to use.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...ken-banned-drugs/story-fn864np2-1226640669989

The Herald Sun can reveal he is the AFL player being investigated by the AFL and the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority.

Whuh-oh!
"Investigators are examining claims Bock injected himself over several weeks in December 2010."

I'm just pleased that they have now released the name of the 'other player' being investigated, who Lance has ambiguously suggested is from all other 17 clubs in the afl. At least we now know, and he can stop tainting every other club.

the other question is, if bock was so worried, wouldnt he give his mate a call to give him the heads up on the dodgey dank when he heard he was being hired at the dons

The Dons head hunted Dank - they wanted him urgently on their staff. Whatever it takes. Players must get bigger - that sort of thing

And this time he had a waiver in his hand and an off site Botox clinic near the club

The Club management must have been very impressed

Am taking the piss in saying how some people jump to conclusions too early soon as a player is mentioned or club link to banned substances.

that's true

I remember vividly when Spike used the SEN airwaves to slaughter the carcass of Reimers in public

Poor little Reimers - he was only being honest when asked a direct question and was spiritually spiked for it

Am taking the piss in saying how some people jump to conclusions too early soon as a player is mentioned or club link to banned substances.
Your club asked to be investigated, FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how Essendon fans feel about this development? Given their supplement program was so 'mismanaged' a betting man would wager that Essendon players were on this stuff too.

the article I read mentioned claims that he injected himself, and that some injections took place at his home. Sounds like a complete departure to the allegations against us if those are indeed facts.

the article I read mentioned claims that he injected himself, and that some injections took place at his home. Sounds like a complete departure to the allegations against us if those are indeed facts.

Probably just to keep it off-site. Essendon had use of the 'botox' clinic for the same purpose.

All speculation though.

Paper trail? Means nothing mate.

There's always an explanation along the lines of Essendon receiving an invoice for a banned substance and not actually paying for it but using said substance on coaches courtesy of a convicted drug trafficker for free :)

What? Nothing is for free. A full on investigation will uncover any evidence of money changing hands. Ziggy's report means nothing.

a new slant on what I thought a 'rogue' doper would be. but that's the acc for you I guess.

Have to admit I thought similar to you.

Really disappointed its Bock, was a big fan of him prior to the move to GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back