Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, yeah, it kinda is.

They stated that they will go after doping without fear or favour. The "as far as our funding allows" is rather obvious and unnecessary i would have thought.

The Chip/Oz led agenda that ASADA are the devil is ridiculous and an easy copout for those caught. EFC on a grand scale, but also some undertones of bleating from Footscray and Collingwood...and going back further, from the Saad camp.

ASADA are underfunded. They are fallible, like all.

But are they competant?...yeah they do their best. Without fear or favour.

It's just a job for them. A legislated job.

They were presented with a job to do that entailed uncovering a mass cover-up.

They got 36 out of 37 convictions.

The one they missed on was Dank for traficking....which saved Bock's slimy woman bashing, PED using butt.
they didn't say it at all Tel. They tried to claim it is a matter of lack of evidence, which you have already said is complete bullshit.

Maybe you just don't see what I'm saying. You and I both know that's the reason, but read this thread. Does anyone else? I haven't seen it come up too often outside the usual small perceptive group of posters.

You rail about the claims asada are the devil; well they're no worse than the attitude that asada are the righteous and infallible hand of god perception that is the mainstream view in here.

If you want a sport free of doping (the generic you, not specific you) then start opening your eyes that the current system is never going to deliver that. It is all based on the same politics and funding that everything else is. Asada were a very sub-par under-funded anti-doping organisation led by cretins before EFC, and the situation after EFC clearly isn't much better

So Dank admits yet again, he is happy to peddle banned drugs.
But the EFC apologists see this as an Australian Crawl (much much better than a shannon noll moment) moment.
I dunno what about this Shannon Noll moment (I know it's not Shan buts it's too good of an opportunity to pass)

they didn't say it at all Tel. They tried to claim it is a matter of lack of evidence, which you have already said is complete bullshit.

Maybe you just don't see what I'm saying. You and I both know that's the reason, but read this thread. Does anyone else? I haven't seen it come up too often outside the usual small perceptive group of posters.

You rail about the claims asada are the devil; well they're no worse than the attitude that asada are the righteous and infallible hand of god perception that is the mainstream view in here.

If you want a sport free of doping (the generic you, not specific you) then start opening your eyes that the current system is never going to deliver that. It is all based on the same politics and funding that everything else is. Asada were a very sub-par under-funded anti-doping organisation led by cretins before EFC, and the situation after EFC clearly isn't much better

I can only speak here for myself. The same as you can, and every other poster can.

I would like a sport free of doping. I also know that that is a pie in the sky wish. Athletic achievement and advancement is $$$.

What i enjoy, is when people are caught out(in any sphere - Pell recently was delicious) trying to cover-up obvious guilt.

ASADA are not infallible. And they are certainly not cretins lol.

They are just doing their best.

And much to your natural chagrin, they got a pretty good darn result in the biggest organised doping regime Australian sport has seen outside the perpetual Olympics charade.

I can only speak here for myself. The same as you can, and every other poster can.

I would like a sport free of doping. I also know that that is a pie in the sky wish. Athletic achievement and advancement is $$$.

What i enjoy, is when people are caught out(in any sphere - Pell recently was delicious) trying to cover-up obvious guilt.

ASADA are not infallible. And they are certainly not cretins lol.

They are just doing their best.

And much to your natural chagrin, they got a pretty good darn result in the biggest organised doping regime Australian sport has seen outside the perpetual Olympics charade.
it's not really to my chagrin. I came to terms with it pretty quickly as you'd probably conclude pretty readily if you read the thread on our board.

I've said my thoughts about Bock. It is what is. Nothing will change. It's not a conspiracy it's just the mundane grind of politics, as usual. I'll just let people go back to claiming that it's all about a lack of evidence

Media statement: ASADA to assess new information
13 April 2016
The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) notes reports overnight that Mr Dank has allegedly admitted to a journalist that he trafficked prohibited substance CJC-1295 to the Gold Coast Suns.

ASADA considers all information relating to potential anti-doping violations, and this new information, particularly its veracity, will be assessed by our investigation unit.

Over the last three years, Mr Dank has consistently refused to speak to ASADA’s investigators. ASADA spoke with Mr Dank today, and he again refused to offer any assistance or information.

Mr Dank’s alleged admissions overnight are starkly at odds with his previous position on the matter, as ASADA notes he is currently appealing the AFL Tribunal’s finding that he attempted to traffic CJC-1295 to the Gold Coast Suns.

ASADA needs reliable evidence and testimony in order to be able to bring forward cases of possible anti-doping violations.

The journalist in question has been approached today by ASADA and requested to provide details of the conversations he has had with Mr Dank.

Mr Dank’s alleged admissions overnight are starkly at odds with his previous position on the matter, as ASADA notes he is currently appealing the AFL Tribunal’s finding that he attempted to traffic CJC-1295 to the Gold Coast Suns.

Dank cant have it both ways although he will do whatever it takes to cause grief to others

Media statement: ASADA to assess new information
13 April 2016
The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) notes reports overnight that Mr Dank has allegedly admitted to a journalist that he trafficked prohibited substance CJC-1295 to the Gold Coast Suns.

ASADA considers all information relating to potential anti-doping violations, and this new information, particularly its veracity, will be assessed by our investigation unit.

Over the last three years, Mr Dank has consistently refused to speak to ASADA’s investigators. ASADA spoke with Mr Dank today, and he again refused to offer any assistance or information.

ASADA needs reliable evidence and testimony in order to be able to bring forward cases of possible anti-doping violations.

The journalist in question has been approached today by ASADA and requested to provide details of the conversations he has had with Mr Dank.

All perfectly reasonable by ASADA. Doing their job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha c'mon Tel! To paraphrase a wise man, arse-coverings are bloody hard yakka!!!

haha. Nice motor memory recall. And yes they are.

Do you think ASADA are trying to cover-up Dank, Robinson and Bock's CJC use/traficking?

Me thinks it is time for Chip and Dank to put up.

Up until last night Dank was appealing his involvement in CJC traficking. Now he is allegedly admitting to it.

ASADA have quite reasonably now asked for clarification.

Theres a little more to the process than that...

High-vis?
Yes one would need to invalidate the shonky afl tribunal. Even before Danks admission today he had already stated he had given CJC to dean Robinson who in turn said he gave it to bock. It's not ASADA s fault that the afl tribunal were incompetent at best and corrupted at worst.

I am loving how the verdict of the tribunal suddenly seems so important. The verdict of the tribunal didn't seem to hold a lot of weight for asada in deciding to appeal the EFC result. So, despite CAS "cleaning up the AFL Tribunals' mess" we should now be expected to believe that that same decision making body is justifiably the reason the Bock case isn't pursued? Speaking of hypocrisy...the cognitive dissonance gymnastics are remarkable.

It's not hypocrisy to be expect that there should be a level of consistency in the way cases are pursued, and to be bemused that they are treated so blatantly different.
Hey I'm not making any excuses for accepting that abortion of a tribunal decision. I like to think I foam consistently

haha. Nice motor memory recall. And yes they are.

Do you think ASADA are trying to cover-up Dank, Robinson and Bock's CJC use/traficking?

Me thinks it is time for Chip and Dank to put up.

Up until last night Dank was appealing his involvement in CJC traficking. Now he is allegedly admitting to it.

ASADA have quite reasonably now asked for clarification.
hahaha don the Asada dufflecoat and man those gates Tel!!!

Beautiful :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back