Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

What I love is that your so bitter about the doping bans that the first chance you got you came on here for a few wild swings

Gabe-Brown-boxing-6342411.jpg
*you're

Yeah it's weird I thought more of the foamer side (like myself) would be wanting bock gone. In my mind he's at least as culpable as the efc 34. And the cable is strong .
I'm just waiting for the SCN to be issued and then I'll happily foam!
:)

Last edited:
hahaha c'mon Tel! To paraphrase a wise man, arse-coverings are bloody hard yakka!!!
Or ... a cunning plan to have Dank think he is off scott free and then stupidly self-incriminate himself.
So cunningly-Baldric-inspired that a self-proclaimed-sports-scientist might just trip up on it.

The play continues!

Or ... a cunning plan to have Dank think he is off scott free and then stupidly self-incriminate himself.
So cunningly-Baldric-inspired that a self-proclaimed-sports-scientist might just trip up on it.

The play continues!

Haha...that thought did cross my mind....but unlike us HTB machiavellians, ASADA are just a bunch of boring desk jockeys doing their jobs.

Dank is at a stage that whatever he says now is a contradiction of a previous lie.

Alas, for him and his cronies, his ego won't allow him to shut up.

Keep getting those inadvertant results from your whining agenda Chipper. Bravo.

Haha...that thought did cross my mind....but unlike us HTB machiavellians, ASADA are just a bunch of boring desk jockeys doing their jobs.

Dank is at a stage that whatever he says now is a contradiction of a previous lie.

Alas, for him and his cronies, his ego won't allow him to shut up.

Keep getting those inadvertant results from your whining agenda Chipper. Bravo.

What I want to know is what did he tell the ACC

He's boasted before he talked to them under oath and told them he never used banned substances... Thus he may have committed pejury.

His defence would be that is what he truely believed at the time. Proving what someone believed is bloody hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I want to know is what did he tell the ACC

He's boasted before he talked to them under oath and told them he never used banned substances... Thus he may have committed pejury.

His defence would be that is what he truely believed at the time. Proving what someone believed is bloody hard.
That bit of propaganda has never been substantiated. Chip and Bruce have been dining on that titbit for years. They claim that Dank under oath to the ACC told them he never gave TB4 to Essendon. Trouble is the only person that they could get this from was Dank himself. Good old honest Dank. That would make it a certainty.:rolleyes:

That bit of propaganda has never been substantiated. Chip and Bruce have been dining on that titbit for years. They claim that Dank under oath to the ACC told them he never gave TB4 to Essendon. Trouble is the only person that they could get this from was Dank himself. Good old honest Dank. That would make it a certainty.:rolleyes:

Totally agree.. Just be nice to get him on a actual crime...

ports scientist Stephen Dank has declared he will launch an unfair dismissal case against the Gold Coast Suns despite working there on a "handshake agreement".

As the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Agency said it would reopen its case into his alleged trafficking of a banned drug to former Sun Nathan Bock, Dank has told Fairfax Media he is set to take action against the expansion club where he said he spent four months from November 2010 until the start of the pre-season competition in 2011.

The Suns at the time had Travis Auld as chief executive, Guy McKenna as coach, Marcus Ashcroft as football department chief, doctor Barry Rigby and Dean Robinson, who would later reunite with Dank at Essendon, as high-performance chief.

"I will launch action. There is a no 'could' about that. We will be commencing action against the Suns. I was unfairly dismissed," Dank said on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...coast-suns-20160413-go5n0t.html#ixzz45hb6BJc3
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

might explain his sudden memory recall

ports scientist Stephen Dank has declared he will launch an unfair dismissal case against the Gold Coast Suns despite working there on a "handshake agreement".

As the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Agency said it would reopen its case into his alleged trafficking of a banned drug to former Sun Nathan Bock, Dank has told Fairfax Media he is set to take action against the expansion club where he said he spent four months from November 2010 until the start of the pre-season competition in 2011.

The Suns at the time had Travis Auld as chief executive, Guy McKenna as coach, Marcus Ashcroft as football department chief, doctor Barry Rigby and Dean Robinson, who would later reunite with Dank at Essendon, as high-performance chief.

"I will launch action. There is a no 'could' about that. We will be commencing action against the Suns. I was unfairly dismissed," Dank said on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...coast-suns-20160413-go5n0t.html#ixzz45hb6BJc3
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

might explain his sudden memory recall
Maybe he overdosed on his own cerebrolysin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back