Nathan Brown= Freak

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he dominated so much, that without him we would of lost by 7 goals instead of 5!!
We will never win flags with his types.
Give me a first round pick any day!!!

diggler said:
Yes he dominated so much, that without him we would of lost by 7 goals instead of 5!!

not brownys fault most of the team is playing crap football. 15 other teams would love to have him.

diggler said:

We'll have him back at the doggies :D .

Brownys a star player and hes been good for you guys this year, i wouldnt go bagging him and saying you wont win flags with his types, cause you just never know what brownys gonna do next, and thats whats exciting about the guy.

doggies40 said:
We'll have him back at the doggies :D .

Brownys a star player and hes been good for you guys this year, i wouldnt go bagging him and saying you wont win flags with his types, cause you just never know what brownys gonna do next, and thats whats exciting about the guy.

No one at Richmond is bagging Brown. Only one post suggesting that his type wont win premierships.

I dont agree with that.

Whilst no single player is the solution, Its that type of class that all premiership teams have. Sticks out like a sore thumb with his surety around goals.

He has added class to a classless midfield.

well worth pick number 6 and 20...or whatever the trade was..

Neutral Pussy said:
He is a little too hungry.

I dont think this is really true, but even if it was, I dont really think it is all that bad.

If you have someone of Brown's skill in your side, you WANT him to be selfish and hungry and kick goals.

Coaches would also instruct players like Brown to be greedy. When Carey was at North, every time there was a tight game and he had the ball with the goals in sight, he would NEVER pass the ball off. Pagan wouldnt want him to, because you'd back Carey 99 times out of 100 to coolly slot it through. It was what he did best.

Just as you'd normally back Brown to split the middle from anywhere inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Brown= Freak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back