• Jesse W Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is just a younger version of Jordy McMahon. And Daniel Wells. What an illustrious career this hyped up girls had.

Hard ball get Daniel? Ever heard of it?

I know this thread isn't about Wells but i couldn't resist reminding the Gold Coast fans how shit he is. :thumbsu:
Hyped-up girl ? No, we aren't talking about Travis Johnstone or Brad Green.

Maybe we could start a poll on who has proved to be the bigger dud, Rivers or Brad Miller ?

This Rivers bagging is completely uneccesary. The man was injured the whole season and anyone that says he doesn't deserve the Rising Star is an an unimformed idiot. He's one of the best young backmen in the comp and if he was to fiinish second in the Rising Star it would only mean Aaron Davey would win.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373274

LOL

Everytime a player is out of contract there will always be question marks over the Gold Coast option because, well, they're going to the Gold Coast where nobody wants to play.

This Rivers bagging is completely uneccesary. The man was injured the whole season and anyone that says he doesn't deserve the Rising Star is an an unimformed idiot. He's one of the best young backmen in the comp and if he was to fiinish second in the Rising Star it would only mean Aaron Davey would win.
Nope, he's a dud. :thumbsu:

With a bit of luck his career might be over. :thumbsu:

Mind telling me how Rivers is a dud
You mean you support these muppets and someone else has to explain these things to you? You must be one of those supporters that trundles up to Mt. Hotham every winter. Why not actually follow your team instead for once?
before dribbling crap out your mouth?
Not sure why you've yet to cotton on to this but it's actually typing. You can't hear people talking as far as I'm aware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Pickett won a rising star and a flag with us and when he went to you losers, he found the place so depressing he turned to drink.

face it, you are nothing club with nothing players.
LOLL kangaroos is the meaning of nothing.

I mean honestly you gave up the name north melbourne which you had for like 80 years

You werent even a founding member of the afl.

Youve won barely any flags

You make up the numbers in the competition. Face it , kangaroos mean nothing to the AFL. Nothing to its history

I mean honestly you gave up the name north melbourne which you had for like 80 years

You make up the numbers in the competition. Face it , kangaroos mean nothing to the AFL. Nothing to its history

I thought this thread was about JWS and Nathan Jones, which is a tough choice, but instead its a heap of melbourne fans thinking that there team is at all important to the competition. Are you guys one of the big four sides or are you the ones that are struggling for exposure similar to north. Pipe down and watch the basketball your season is OVER!!!!!!

I thought this thread was about JWS and Nathan Jones, which is a tough choice, but instead its a heap of melbourne fans thinking that there team is at all important to the competition. Are you guys one of the big four sides or are you the ones that are struggling for exposure similar to north. Pipe down and watch the basketball your season is OVER!!!!!!

Yeh, better than the crap you guys play.

OK, professor, let me explain :
* We're still officially the North Melbourne Football Club
* We were a founding member of the AFL (having joined the VFL in 1925)
* We won 2 flags in the VFL era (many less than your once-proud club), and have so far won 2 in the AFL era (2 more than your now-irrelevant club)
* We make up the numbers ? You mean we're one of 4 clubs still in the finals ? :D

Yeah true i guess if sweetleftfoot could of shut his trapp and let his usual crap stay in bay 13.....

Your club's nickname was a flower. How gay is that.
Since the AFL only began in 1990 i think you will find that we were one of the founding members.
You havent won an AFL flag. We have won 2. One of those was the Gold cup.
Well considering your club has done sweet FA on field since the the start of the Vietnam War id say that your club has been making up the numbers. Melbourne might have been something in the days of the VFL but you arent worth two shits now. Your own supporters voted to merge. So maybe the history of the MFC doesnt even mean much to your own supporter base.

Yeah true i guess if sweetleftfoot could of shut his trapp and let his usual crap stay in bay 13.....

Oh poor widdle Whelan=w***er can cop the fact that all his pathetic attempts to troll North have been suitably demolished.

Remind me Whelan ...

WHO ARE MELBOURNE PLAYING THIS WEEK?

WHO WON THE TWO GAMES WE PLAYED THIS SEASON?

(Oh, and your poll has backfired too)

Oh poor widdle Whelan=w***er can cop the fact that all his pathetic attempts to troll North have been suitably demolished.

Remind me Whelan ...

WHO ARE MELBOURNE PLAYING THIS WEEK?

WHO WON THE TWO GAMES WE PLAYED THIS SEASON?

(Oh, and your poll has backfired too)

LOLL are those the only questions you can ask? Okay move on

And my poll hasnt backfired, because the deal was that if Jones only got one solitary vote, i win. Jones has got 30 votes so i definately win, bitch:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back