Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2006
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Ford Cortina

I guess by the time the jaw is healed, the hamstring will be tickety-boo. Great thinking by the oxygen thief.

And I like that he was just punched in the head, out of nowhere. That's believable. Just innocently standing around at 2am, reading a book i bet, enjoying a discourse, when a ruffian attacked!

Out til round 6.

Excellent. A leadership group with balls.

No need for Tom Lynch to squeal like a little pig to our coaching staff.

All sorted. Swiftly, diligently and professionally, unlike that rabble at West Lakes.

Good one Johnny!!

Krakouer just reminding us all that Port is a shit club!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out til round 6.

All sorted. Swiftly, diligently and professionally, unlike that rabble at West Lakes.

Keep peddling your lies little Johnny. Looks like Crouch's minor indiscretion has paled into insignificance compared to Krakouer.

Out til round 6.

Do you think it's a co-incidence that your leadership group has banished him until Round 6, when his jaw wouldn't be healed until then? Surely if Port's leadership group had balls they'd have suspended him past the time his jaw would take to heal, like Round 10?

Also, isn't a bit suspicious he was punched in the head out of nowhere?

Do you think it's a co-incidence that your leadership group has banished him until Round 6, when his jaw wouldn't be healed until then? Surely if Port's leadership group had balls they'd have suspended him past the time his jaw would take to heal, like Round 10?

If the suspension is inadequate I'm sure Tom Lynch will let us all know.

Yes, as suspicious as Crows desperately trying to keep the fatty cRoach stuff under wraps

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back