Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear me,

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-10/they-did-not-meet-those-standards-crows-stand-down-pair

Can this pathetic souless franchise manage to control it's own players?

Recently it was Jaensch and Tay Tay, but going back it is clear the korporation can't handle it's liquor with Bock beating his missus and that thug roo instigating bar fights.

One thing is for certain, I hope one of the players in question was drinking low carb beer! Or did the sun get in his eyes?

GoCROWS! ,

Flog
Thoughts lemming?

What i find a bit ironic is the fact Tex would be leading the punishment as skipper.... sure he doesnt mind a few cans?

Flog

"Walsh’s inability to get his team leadership group to embrace a booze ban says more of the players than the coach."
says it all really

Even floggier post by a flog

Walsh realised that in order to keep his job he had to give in to the Crow soaks.

Biggest flog of all !!!

My my - a broken jaw and six weeks compared to a trip to the pub and a NAB Cup game

image.gif

Flog

Even floggier post by a flog

Biggest flog of all !!!

My my - a broken jaw and six weeks compared to a trip to the pub and a NAB Cup game

View attachment 225120
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31256-1405694481-17_zpsuksgnxpc.gif

He learnt a more important lesson when he got Sanderson sacked.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...n/news-story/888a211208eed89311752a9e0be1be46

It's Pyke that needs to learn a lesson.
Ba ha more flog !
Massive pisshead culture at west lakes led by the skipper
Red flog

Got any more comments about Charlie Dixon's drinking habits, VB? I believe Charlie will be playing this week, unlike Fatty Crouch.
Not like you to jump on the bandwagon .... But ya did

In January.....

In March
image.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think it's a co-incidence that your leadership group has banished him until Round 6, when his jaw wouldn't be healed until then? Surely if Port's leadership group had balls they'd have suspended him past the time his jaw would take to heal, like Round 10?

Also, isn't a bit suspicious he was punched in the head out of nowhere?

Agreed. Leadership group knocking it out of the park.

I've just asked Tom Lynch ... pictured below ...

16c544221a.jpg

... and he says the Port Adelaide leadership group gave an adequate suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back