Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope NLM is alright. Bloody hell there are so many dickheads in Reservoir.

That's a harsh thing to state about an entire demographic.

How do you know that NLM didn't initiate the event?

Essendon footballer in hospital after alleged stabbing

Posted by: Justin Smith | 22 May, 2013 - 9:04 AM

Essendon footballer Nathan Lovett-Murray is reportedly in hospital after an alleged stabbing in Reservoir overnight.

Police have confirmed a man and a teenage boy have been arrested following a domestic incident in Reservoir last night.

Emergency services were called to a residential address in Wright Street just after 10pm following an altercation between three males.

One of the group, a 30-year-old Pascoe Vale man - believed to be Lovett-Murray - was allegedly stabbed in the arm and taken to the Royal Melbourne Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Police have not confirmed the stabbing victim was Lovett-Murray.

The reports first came to light via a late Rumour File caller to 3AW Breakfast.

Essendon is set to hold a press conference about 9.45am.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breakin...al-after-alleged-stabbing/20130522-2jzum.html

Not great news for him, though it's pretty poor for some outlets to be prefacing the news with "And more trouble for Essendon..."
The media probably knows its way to Windy Hill now I'm guessing.

You saying its not more trouble for Essendon? Surely its not ideal having your players in hospital with stab wounds?

Why is it always the medias fault!!

Not great news for him, though it's pretty poor for some outlets to be prefacing the news with "And more trouble for Essendon..."
The media probably knows its way to Windy Hill now I'm guessing.
If Clarkson calling Matt Thompson a ******** was him raging again, then this was always going to be "more trouble"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

That's disrespectful.

I see you and your mates have all typically sprinted in here to derail yet another unsavory topic that relates to your club.

If it wasn't for infantile engineered moral outrage and 50 shades of "I don't care", you would have absolutely nothing to contribute.
Mate, you and your fellow north members seem to flock to Essendon threads and derail them. The posts in question seem to have been deleted but its really pathetic that you all seem to use an incident like this to take pot shots.

That's a harsh thing to state about an entire demographic.

How do you know that NLM didn't initiate the event?
Then that would make him a dickhead in Reservoir, wouldn't it?

Hence proving him initial point to being correct

It's the biggest story of PED cheating in Australian sporting history and possibly relevant to this incident.

I'm quite prepared to leave it at that until further information comes to light, unless you want to keep placing a spotlight on it.

"possibly relevant", that's very funny. :D :D

"biggest story of PED cheating" is not that far behind.

further information comes to light? What further information?

There's not many blokes who are so into this whole situation that they'd pathetically try and link a domestic dispute involving an Essendon player with the ASADA investigation, but you're definitely one of them.

Stay classy mate
I'm not sure why you bother, Lance. Anyone who shows an entire lack of sympathy and tries to spin the entire incident into a point-scoring game against Essendon is clearly not worth your time.

Best of luck to Nathan, I'm sure players are pretty rattled, would be terrible waking up to hearing something like this happening to one of your mates. :(.

It's the biggest story of PED cheating in Australian sporting history and possibly relevant to this incident.

I'm quite prepared to leave it at that until further information comes to light, unless you want to keep placing a spotlight on it.

idiot-41423.jpg

Some pretty odd and distasteful posts in this thread.
Seems the main board has dropped a rung or two, sadly.
I'm sure North supporters would have laughed if Essendon supporters cracked jokes about Anthony Stevens being rushed to hospital with life threatening injuries.
'
The current mob really needs to improve their trolling skills. Seeing parrot's work in the old Kreuzer-NicNat poll just proves how much they need to lift their game. Funny stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back