Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

Cursedsword02

All Australian
Mar 14, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
The 22-year-old midfielder is still out of contract this year, he wasn't even mentioned among the trio of re-signings a few days ago.

He only made an appearance at the tail end of this season, but I think he's shown enough to be worth a lot to a team.

Thoughts?

Will see out peels finals campaign before anything gets decided.

Port and dogs have shown interest.

May be squeezed out with other targets coming in.

Hopefully Freo come to the party, but would expect we can’t offer the length or dollars others can.

would be shocked if you got anything more than a mid range third for him.

clearly not b22, not a high pick initially. compare to acres trade who was far more established at the time.
He also has been injured for long stints and only got into the side at the end of the season. Anyways if he requests a trade to dogs they'll get a decent offer.

would be shocked if you got anything more than a mid range third for him.

clearly not b22, not a high pick initially. compare to acres trade who was far more established at the time.
He was injured for most of the year then had to build through Peel then was basically best 22 by the end of the year. Having said that, if we are offering little enough for him to move, yes, wont be near a 2nd. Like Acres, someone will get a bargain

He’s the wingman we are crying out for
He's the wingman we are crying out for!

When fit he is best 22 at Freo. Big bodied, left foot wingman with a tank, and can rotate through the middle. He has been out injured long term with some stubborn blood clots on his knee, and lacked fitness until the last couple of rounds. He played an excellent finals game, in a Peel Thunder win on the weekend.

I hope we keep him, but wouldn't begrudge him taking a longer term contract. Freo probably aren't confident he can stay fit long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with Freo's likely Ins this year there's I imagine going to be a fair bit of shuffling going on and guys like him possibly dropping back out of the 22. Saying that I'm not that familair with the depths of the freo list to know how all that is going to look

with Freo's likely Ins this year there's I imagine going to be a fair bit of shuffling going on and guys like him possibly dropping back out of the 22. Saying that I'm not that familair with the depths of the freo list to know how all that is going to look
Unless we get all of Baker, Bolton, and Warner then he should be locked in the 22

Pretty sure you're getting Bolton + 2 or 3 of Pickett, baker, robertson, rosas, tunstill etc... WA/SA bound + the Rosas interest.
Bolton is the only guarantee. Pickett not moving, Baker to WC. Swans not letting Warner leave. And no interest in any of the other guys.

You have to give up something to get something - Riley Garcia is a WA kid who is killing it in the VFL, should have played more AFL this year, tough as nails, and weirdly also linked to Port (and both WA clubs). This could be a 'player swap & late picks' type deal if NOD does nominate the bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back