NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

futures bet.. bkn over 35.5 wins bet 365.. Simmons humming is huge for them as is Cam Thomas going nuts most games, still have two key cogs to work back into the team in Claxton and Cam Johnson

Nothing I like today

Phoenix bench players points once it's blown out
Whoever clippers have available today points. Won't be as much depth available (even if they haven't really played) with 3 guys traded and Magic on a b2b.

Okogie 10P/Russ 15P/Z Collins 10P at $5.20 - I'm not betting it but if you need something to follow it should go close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA's been easy so far. I can't believe some of the odds you get for great teams at home.

Christmas come early. Been a ****en good year.

NBA's been easy so far. I can't believe some of the odds you get for great teams at home.

Christmas come early. Been a *en good year.

Easy to post after the fact though

I've made a million $ betting on good teams away from home

Bookies will eventually get it right LOL

Warriors have been paying overs away due to the fact they were horrendous in 2022-23

Nothing I like today

Phoenix bench players points once it's blown out
Whoever clippers have available today points. Won't be as much depth available (even if they haven't really played) with 3 guys traded and Magic on a b2b.

Okogie 10P/Russ 15P/Z Collins 10P at $5.20 - I'm not betting it but if you need something to follow it should go close
This got up

any reason why clips +4.5 to +6.. I feel its only Kahwi who sits out right on b2b?? George, Russ, Powell, Hyland should be a good enough squad to keep it close.. Lue benched his stars halfway into last and with 3-4 mins left all starters were out with the Lakers game in mind.. is Kahwi def out for back to backs this season? I feel he could play they have 4 nights off after tonight a huge rest by nba standards very rare to have 4 nights off

be ahuge game for Harden to debut but going by the odds that isn't happening

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back