Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just staring at my phone trying to make it ring, it's been 5 hours but I have a feeling I'm getting close.

Where abouts are you? For a few games ive gone to camberwell JB and gotten games a day early, why cant they do it for THIS ONE

For those at least interested in getting a start, the My2K15 Mobile app is live and working.

Which means MyTeam Mobile is back...and it's fantastic, the additions this year are great. Already building myself a good squad due to 3 nice Loyalty cards for playing last year. Everything seems to feed back into the full game a bit more as well this time around.

Can sense a lot of time being put into it!

For those at least interested in getting a start, the My2K15 Mobile app is live and working.

Which means MyTeam Mobile is back...and it's fantastic, the additions this year are great. Already building myself a good squad due to 3 nice Loyalty cards for playing last year. Everything seems to feed back into the full game a bit more as well this time around.

Takes for God damn ever to download the "required assets".

iOS? I cant see it. Also no loyalty bonus for me as the ****er never worked for me last year. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you pre-order before a certain time?

I got my codes fine.

10153638_10152731483072645_6818596306660407907_n.jpg

I'm so pumped.

Feeling pretty jipped here, got no pre-order codes.
Where did you order it from? Sitting at work waiting for my email from Aus Post saying its in my parcel locker. Then gotta go away tonight until Saturday so wont get to play :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back