Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year with MyPlayer, you had to choose a preset face and were only able to change hair style and facial hair. With 2k15's Face Scan option, is it possible to actually edit the facial features like in older games? Or will they just have preset faces again?

Last year with MyPlayer, you had to choose a preset face and were only able to change hair style and facial hair. With 2k15's Face Scan option, is it possible to actually edit the facial features like in older games? Or will they just have preset faces again?

You can still edit your face (and re-scan anytime during your career) after you scan it, none of the preset stuff.

That's good. The only thing that pissed me off about MyPlayer last year was the preset faces were the only things you could use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people are bitching at it being the same thing (mostly in regards of the cruddy online servers). I might wait and see what the general opinion of the game is after it has been out for a few days (if little has been done to My Player there is almost no point in me getting it, I played that mode to death in 2K10-13, needs something new to it to give it a fresh perspective). Even though I skipped last year's game.... I could skip 15 as well and hope 16 is a better game overall.

Apparently it has broken street date, but not confirmed just yet. I'll call my local EB Games when they open to see if it has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back