Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to see scripted games are still in.

Also don't see the point of being asked what my preferred team is then when I get given the list its not even on it. Not a big issue though as ill just get traded there anyway.

Also don't see the point of being asked what my preferred team is then when I get given the list its not even on it. Not a big issue though as ill just get traded there anyway.

You're a Free Agent at the end of the season anyway, just sign with them then.

Anyone seen a list of the achievements you need to unlock each endorsement deal?

I'd like to see it so I can try to do some of them without being by accident.

I've gotten 2 so far, one for signing a contract and the other was for 10 points + 5 assists I think.

Just go to My Endorsements and push L2/R2 or LT/RT and it tells you what you need to do to get them.

What scripted games have you come across? I havn't noticed any.

What scripted games have you come across? I havn't noticed any.
There was one where I couldn't score a basket no matter where I shot from, which lead into some cut scene about me missing shots and shit. This was in my first 10 game contract period. As a matter of fact all those games felt scripted, I came on drag us back into a winning position then get subbed off and we down by 10. Was subbed off a whole OT period once when I dragged us up to get to that position in the first place.

There was one where I couldn't score a basket no matter where I shot from, which lead into some cut scene about me missing shots and shit. This was in my first 10 game contract period. As a matter of fact all those games felt scripted, I came on drag us back into a winning position then get subbed off and we down by 10. Was subbed off a whole OT period once when I dragged us up to get to that position in the first place.
Eh, I got that in my second season in a game where I shot like garbage so doubt it's a scripting thing and the other thing just sounds like standard 2k rotation logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sat down with this one and started making a MyPlayer.

Hot tip for those using the camera: If you rock a bit of an emo fringe like me, gel it out of your face wolverine style for the scan.

I looked liked I had burns across the top of my forehead where my fringe was.

Some hair gel sorted it out.

Very impressed with the result in the end!

Just sat down with this one and started making a MyPlayer.

Hot tip for those using the camera: If you rock a bit of an emo fringe like me, gel it out of your face wolverine style for the scan.

I looked liked I had burns across the top of my forehead where my fringe was.

Some hair gel sorted it out.

Very impressed with the result in the end!
Tip for those with emo fringes...don't have emo fringe. ;)

I wonder if your MyPlayer can get injured? Playing against the Timberwolves and I'm 10/10 from the line and I've been decapitated on every drive hitting the floor.

I'm either Iron Man or you can't get injured.
I got injured in MyPlayer last year, so I definitely think it'd be able to happen. That said, it occurred on a jump shot, not a foul.

Finally got my chance to start....

19 pts, 3 reb, 6 assists.

The interview scene after the game has improved:)

Won my first title as GM. Admittedly it was with the Cavs and it took three seasons (and the acquisition of a very old Kobe) to get over the line. Kyrie was rocking a 97 rating so my team (which still had LeBron and Love) completely dominated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back