Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth getting the camera? I mean 80 bucks is pretty expensive just to scan your face.
I might get it cause I don't like the faces in the game now.

Worth getting the camera? I mean 80 bucks is pretty expensive just to scan your face.
No, unless you have TV Production type lighting, you're not gonna get a great result.

For some reason my email pre-order bonus code from JB isn't working, it keeps saying invalid. The same thing is happening to a mate also.
Anybody else have/had the same problem?

I downloaded a Draft Class to edit, but I can't seem to find the option to add/remove tattoos from players. Is it even possible?

You get a good resemblance when you see your guy up close, but from a distance he doesn't really look like you... If that makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My God Markieff Morris is a horrible "mentor".

OPEN YOU F***ING MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK!

Lucky I kept the subtitles on, can't understand a word he says.

hahah yes! so much yes! He is awkward as hell too.

Have you had Dante Exum come in yet? Hearing a thick aussie accent in this game is so strange.

I was lucky to pick my favourite team, and Brandon Knight is my mentor. He actually speaks pretty clearly, thank god.

Also, in MyGM, I LOOOOVE the pre-game banter with Ernie Johnson and Shaquille O'Neal. They always talk about one of the players (or the team itself) before the game and Shaq is hilarious.

I just got one with the Bucks vs Bulls (who traded Rose to me for Knight and a first round pick in 2017) and Shaq talks about Joakim Noah.

Shaq: You know what I like most about him, Ernie?
Ernie: What's that?
Shaq: His ponytail.
Ernie: Haha, it is quite the hairdo.
Shaq: I wish I could do that.
Ernie: Yeah, well, you can't.
Shaq: :(

Picked up by the Jazz - thought it'd be nice to play with Exum. If NBA2k15 is any indication the Jazz are in for a world of hurt this season - lost 15 of their last 15 games (I've only played last five) and routinely blown out.

My mentor is Trey Burke. Not too bad - although I miss last year when I was getting sage advice from none other than Boogie Cousins.

Gameplay seems slightly better than last year. At least they've fixed the rebounding game, although as a centre I haven't had to do a lot of ball handling or jump shots.

What park did you guys choose? I went sunset ballers because I felt when fully upgraded my rebounding and athleticism would be decent as a PF so a little boost on shooting would be helpful.
Got into the park and saw games happening. I got to a 3 v 3 court where we had all of us in ready to play but nothing was happening. I restarted the game (as I couldn't get the menu up) and when I re-entered the same guys where playing (plus someone who took my position) :(

Anyone else have a problem with lag in MyPark? I'm going up for rebounds at least a second after I've pressed the button, usually another player has already rebounded and taken their shot before I even go up for the rebound of the first shot. It is annoying because it feels like I'm the only one on the court suffering from the lag. Playing from Perth....

Anyone else have a problem with lag in MyPark? I'm going up for rebounds at least a second after I've pressed the button, usually another player has already rebounded and taken their shot before I even go up for the rebound of the first shot. It is annoying because it feels like I'm the only one on the court suffering from the lag. Playing from Perth....
Doing better than me. I line up on the side and struggle to get in. Only time I have I was disconnected within a minute. But yeah, I think they're going to be very laggy

Think you have to go the website first or something. Read back through this thread
Email doesn't say squat about a website. Will have a look back

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back