Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be jumping back on board this year, with the announcement that the pc version is a carbon copy of the XBO/PS4 release. I skipped last years partly due to it being a port of the 360/ps3 version instead of the XBO/PS4 engine. Oh and i had basically played 2K11, 12 and 13 to death so i needed some time away from basketball games.

PC version will be the same as PS4 and XBone

**** yes!!

That may be the way i go this year then i reckon.

Just about thinking i'm done with gaming systems and might move to PC.

Whats general gaming like on PC mate??

That may be the way i go this year then i reckon.

Just about thinking i'm done with gaming systems and might move to PC.

Whats general gaming like on PC mate??

It depends on whether or not you will get into the online games that are popular and abundant. Very very high replay value but the learning curve is crazy, especially the popular games like LoL, Starcraft, DotA, where you will probably noob around and piss people off for the first 4-5 months or so (except Starcraft since it has its own ladder system which will usually match you against someone to your skill). There is a "sports (esports)" scene around them too which makes it pretty cool to watch.

For 2K, the only way to get value out of the PC version is to download mods made by other users and mod the crap out of the game graphic wise. 2K on PC was fine with me because the only mode I played was MyPlayer anyway. Otherwise it's pretty much unplayable for the other modes, especially online. I still wouldn't be touching PC if you plan on playing online.

MyPlayer PC > MyPlayer Consoles though.

Hopefully in MyCareer you will be able to sim through to key games instead of playing every single game in your rookie season and I hope that if there is a story line it's a lot less cheesy than nba2k14

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't get why so many people whinge about this game. There are a couple of niggling things, but overall the game is unreal. Im still regularly playing 2k14, same as I was still playing 2k13 at this time last year. That is unbelievable value. I havent played the next gen version though.

My number 1 wish would be to expand the pre-draft aspect in MyPlayer/MyCareer. I think it would be really cool with you could play a few college games (at least) or even a college season rather than just one mini game where you basically need to scores a triple double in 20 mins of court time to get drafted high

I really don't get why so many people whinge about this game. There are a couple of niggling things, but overall the game is unreal. Im still regularly playing 2k14, same as I was still playing 2k13 at this time last year. That is unbelievable value. I havent played the next gen version though.

My number 1 wish would be to expand the pre-draft aspect in MyPlayer/MyCareer. I think it would be really cool with you could play a few college games (at least) or even a college season rather than just one mini game where you basically need to scores a triple double in 20 mins of court time to get drafted high
Maybe because they sold out..... Raping us with VC and removing awesome features like crews and online associations... (yes online assoc was in but it was so broken it was unplayable)
Because AI was cheesy as FK. Drive/Layup/Repeat.
Servers were horrid for aussies.
My Player customisation hasn't changed in 3-4 years, same hairdo's, same faces, same tattoo's.
Not being able to sim games in My Player.
Not being able to disable autosave in My Player.

Good get by 2k adding Da_Czar to their dev team, been adding a lot of good community members from OS recently (which is seen with the level of detail MyLeague). Not sure how much influence it will have on 2k15 but it's really good for them moving forward.

Prob not too many here familiar with him but he made a lot of in depth strategy videos for previous 2k/live games that were really good and understands the game well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back