Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

So pissed off last night, played a bunch of MyCareer games and was doing well. Last match I scored 34 with about 6 three-pointers, also had 8 assists and a handful of rebounds. Post-match was asked about my long-range shooting and replied some crazy "sniper" responses. Game froze. This freeze resulted in me not being able to close the application, which then resulted in me not being able to shut down the bloody PS4. Had to turn it off from the power switch, and now I'm just hoping it didn't result in corrupt saves, or worse, a bricked system. Bloody hell, 2K, this shit is ridiculous.

So over MyCareer. Hall of Fame isn't even a challenge in this game. Two seasons in and I pull in 30 rebounds a game whenever I actually bother to play with ease. It's been the same since 2K9 with grabbing rebounds. Especially offensive ones. The CPU never boxes out until it's way too late. Plus the mode itself is quite bland. Removing the NBA.com interface was so dumb.

Trying to get into MyGM but that has it's flaws too. Fired from the Wolves in year 2 for the team's struggles. I was trading the older guys for assets, continuing to rebuild the Wolves but the owner wanted none of it.

Plus does anyone know why they remove online associations? I mean they weren't the best thing, the CPU was always insanely difficult to play against but my mates and I were looking forward to getting involved with that mode where you can have heaps playing in a mode at once.

Is it just me or is the input lag back again real bad ? I haven't played online in over a month and then I had no problems with it but now it's as bad as it was before the patch.

Anyone used the auction house in the 2k APP???
What a crock of shite. Those coins are such a slow burn to get unless you purchase them, so not only does it cost you 20 just to put a card on the auction house, but they then take 30% of every sale.... Just another ploy to get you to spend money on micro transactions, 2K money grabbing know no boundaries

Started MyGM with Minnesota and 2nd game in Andrew Wiggins breaks his kneecap, ripping start.

Tried to sign Isiah Austin who wanted 7 million a season but I said "Brah be grateful I'm offering you a contract".

Got a first round pick for taking on the corpse of Mike Miller.

I'm doing it with Philly and have pretty much followed Sam Hinke approach, i have about 20 x 2nd rounders.

Similar process to what you done with Miller, have been constantly taking hacks and flipping them for hacks and picks.

Picked up Mike Conley and Detlef Schrempf in MyTeam and now I'm smashing through Domination.

Starting five of Conley, Bellineli, Schrempf, Diaw and Nurkic goes alright. Gordon Hayward coming on as 6th man is good too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to be the worst version of 2k I've had in years.. You can not save unless you're online 24/7 as the file corrupts and unless you change all sliders dramatically you'll have players blowing out knees on jump shots

Really hoping 2k pull their finger out for 2k16

Anybody still playing this
I play solely online unless my mate is around but I'm starting to get over it. Over the idiots who'll choose Warriors over the likes of the Knicks or 76ers and then camp off ball and let the overpowering AI do all the work for them on defense.

I play solely online unless my mate is around but I'm starting to get over it. Over the idiots who'll choose Warriors over the likes of the Knicks or 76ers and then camp off ball and let the overpowering AI do all the work for them on defense.

If your a PS4 player...Will gladly have a few games :)

Can't connect to 2k servers at all, just keeps saying connection lost when I load up the game and it won't connect through the menu. Can play other games online fine.

Tried a fix that'd on YouTube where you go online in another game and switch back, but doesn't work. Out of options, will have to sell if I can't fix it soon. Been like this for days

Anyone have any idea?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back