Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna start a mygm cant decide who to be never really been a western conference team anyone want to suggest one help me decide

How do you want to play?

Rebuilding? - Lakers, Utah, T-Wolves
Middle of the table? - Grizz, Portland, Mavs
Just want to win and have fun? - Dubs, Rockets, Clippers

Never got 2K15 (Skip a year) but I picture Dallas having a fun roster to play with atm while Rondo is still there :p

How do you want to play?

Rebuilding? - Lakers, Utah, T-Wolves
Middle of the table? - Grizz, Portland, Mavs
Just want to win and have fun? - Dubs, Rockets, Clippers

Never got 2K15 (Skip a year) but I picture Dallas having a fun roster to play with atm while Rondo is still there :p

Dunno cant decide, thought about new orleans or portland

Maybe okc but that seems a bit easy

Haven't read thread. Anybody else get stuck on installation when first playing? Mine is stuck on 70%. Have played the Miami - Spurs game.
It just takes a while to install.

Leave it for a few.... hours?

Gonna start a mygm cant decide who to be never really been a western conference team anyone want to suggest one help me decide
If you can't decide on a team just start with a draft where you pick all your players yourself

If you can't decide on a team just start with a draft where you pick all your players yourself

Did that last night, picking at 1 this is what i ended up with.

PG - MCW, Canaan, Clarkson
SG - Wiggins, Burks, Rivers
SF - LeBron, Porter Jr
PF - Terrence Jones, Favors
C - Len, Bynum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that sucks is the commentators non-reaction, too busy talking about something else.
Would be authentic as in an AFL game.

AMAZING!

Not only does the clock run out the moment it leaves his hand, but the shot goes the whole freaking court!

EPIC AS ****.
The only thing that sucks is the commentators non-reaction, too busy talking about something else.
Yep, that's why when it happened, I didn't even think it went in.

I just thought it was funny/weird that the net somehow moved, not thinking that it went in because the commentators didn't even notice it. Lost my shit once Kris Middleton started celebrating.

Although, I got another full court shot buzzer beater maybe yesterday or the day before, but haven't uploaded it yet. I swear I haven't messed with the settings. I play on Pro though.

Did anyone else see VC was advertised at half price during the finals? My brother cashed in on it and it wasn't activated during payment so he payed full price for it. After 10 days of back and forth talking to 2K support they have finally told me that it was falsely advertised as it was only NA that got this deal. He continues to tell me they can not offer me any refund or extra VC, any ideas on a next step?

Did anyone else see VC was advertised at half price during the finals? My brother cashed in on it and it wasn't activated during payment so he payed full price for it. After 10 days of back and forth talking to 2K support they have finally told me that it was falsely advertised as it was only NA that got this deal. He continues to tell me they can not offer me any refund or extra VC, any ideas on a next step?
Aside from looking at the price of the VC while he's buying next time, I don't think there's much you can do if 2K aren't helping.

Perhaps try Sony but I don't think they will do anything.

Alright so I'm actually quite good at 2k have been for a while, but I can't keep fronting up as the Sixers or Hornets or even my Kings on online because I like to change things up and constantly have to put up with ******s scoring 35 with Durant 17 with Westbrook and 6 with the rest of their squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back