Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

another locker code
Dnt0VqsUwAAiN9W.jpg

and I actually got him when I really don't need him. LOL.
Got 2 tokens from this which is not bad. Opened my preorder pack and got ruby CP3 so didn't need him anyway.

Need to hurry up and get 500 cards so I can make custom jerseys in North tops. First time playing the game since the flag and already had a few beers after the chimney unveiling today.

Got 2 tokens from this which is not bad. Opened my preorder pack and got ruby CP3 so didn't need him anyway.

Need to hurry up and get 500 cards so I can make custom jerseys in North tops. First time playing the game since the flag and already had a few beers after the chimney unveiling today.

i need 178 cards to get 250 tokens.

The grind is well and truly on. :D

100MT and 3 tokens.

I don't mind missing it though, especially if it means getting the pink diamond which should be coming out by the end of the month.

up to the last game in fantasy domination.

1st game won 88-86, with a Nowitzki fade away on the buzzer. get to the points page and only get 810, ended up with 9/9 from the FT line. one more free throw would've got me there. PMSL!.

Anyone who got MJ have any advice on how to hit the sides on the ball drop? I've never gotten it there.

If anyone needs Amy Kawhi, I have one on the PS4 AH for 44,400 and has about 7 hours, 20 minutes to go. He has 11 bronze badges, 20 contracts, and a silver shoe. There's probably cheaper, but if you wanna help me out, buy that one. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone needs Amy Kawhi, I have one on the PS4 AH for 44,400 and has about 7 hours, 20 minutes to go. He has 11 bronze badges, 20 contracts, and a silver shoe. There's probably cheaper, but if you wanna help me out, buy that one. :thumbsu:

You can have my 7000 MT for you Kawhi.

Finished normal domination. Very easy. Mark Eaton is a bloody beast. Boards and blocks for daaaays.

just finished fantasy dom, ended up getting past the last game
have 3 diamond players in my starting line up now, and one on my bench.

hot tip, when you get to the diamond rewards, don't get M Camby, I wish I got Willis Reed. Reason being 88 contested mid and 85 post fadeaway.
Also don't hesitate getting Melo 1st pick as well.

Sold Amy Durant since I barely used him and he wasn't great on defense for me. Ruby Pippen is way better.

Right now, I have 184k MT. I know there's gonna be a PD Ben Wallace in packs tomorrow, so I'm gonna wait to see if anyone will sell him so I can grab, or I'll buy packs if I get impatient.

Current line-up:

PG: Giannis Antetokounmpo (90)
SG: Dan Majerle (88)
SF: Scottie Pippen (88)
PF: Kristaps Porzingis (87)
C: Mark Eaton (91)

Karl-Anthony Towns (89)
Dennis Rodman (88)
LeBron James (86)
Eddie Jones (89)
Chris Paul (89)

How the hell do you stop mid range shots in domination mode?

the amount the opposition make is getting ridiculous.
can I change something in the coaching set up to help with this?

How the hell do you stop mid range shots in domination mode?

the amount the opposition make is getting ridiculous.
can I change something in the coaching set up to help with this?

If you're struggling on D, slap gold pick dodger and pick pocket on all your starters (if you have the MT to spare) and defend primarily with your C or PF. The opposition won't score off screens nearly as much and the AI will force at least 5+ turnovers per game for you. I'd recommend using your best rim protector and look for offence elsewhere. Your role in the D in half court sets is all about help D, rim protection and boards. Do this at least until you settle into the game or build up a bit of a lead. They usually can't miss early on before they fatigue so just weather the storm and make sure you keep putting up points if that's the case.

Make sure you use a PG with good stealing and the defensive stopper/pick pocket badges and hound the ball carrier up the court then switch to your big once they cross half court. Back off a bit if it is a super aggressive PG who will charge straight to the rim if he gets past you. In fact don't swap to your guards at all in the half court unless they're on a shit shooter at least until the other team fatigues or goes to their bench then they become much easier to defend. Invest in stopper badges for all your starters if you can afford it.

Also use your best defensive coach for +2 boosts to important stats. I tried using other coaches but ones that focuses on defense seem to have the biggest positive impact for me. I use Thibodeau if that helps.

They will run down the clock a lot because they can't get good looks but you should score 20+ off of turn overs between your hounding and your AI's new improved defending to make up for it, plus you will get more blocks and rebounds by coming off your man to defend the rim.

If its a tougher game I tend to use those tactics until I hit a double digit lead then play super aggressive on ball D to run up the score or give space to bad shooters for quick possessions. From memory the Lakers and Spurs all-time teams are the only ones that got within 20 points of me (I have finished the western conference but haven't started the East).

The type of players I tend to favour are usually a combination of athletic, defensive beasts and a good height for their position. I find it is much easier to score than to defend so sacrificing offence for defense isn't a big deal.

Offence for me is a combination of Stojakovic, Stojakovic, Stojakovic, occasional PnR/post moves, Stojakovic and fast break points. My strongest recommendation is find your Peja and defense probably won't even matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back