Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the auction houses prices have crashed a bit with the pink diamond being added to packs.

picked up a Ruby Lillard for under 3k. swear he was going for triple that the other day.

Decided to buy some of the new packs, as well as a couple of things from the AH. Looking at the token rewards, not overly keen on anything.

New line-up:

PG: Dave Bing (94)
SG: Dan Majerle (88)
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo (90)
PF: Tom Gugliotta (92)
C: Mark Eaton (91)

Karl-Anthony Towns (89)
Kristaps Porzingis (87)
Scottie Pippen (88)
Eddie Jones (89)
Chris Paul (89)

Also pulled Amy Harden, but honestly, my current SGs are better, so I might sell him or just keep him for the collection bonus. And there's no Ben Wallaces that are buy it now, and it'll probably stay like that for a while, so I'm not gonna get him.

Gratz. He's a defensive beast. Should help you massively through domination. :D

Looks like all the Ruby's and Amy's have crashed big time on the market because of him.
Playing him at PF since Eaton is still a beast and Ben's speed will definitely help. Moved Gugliotta to SF since he's also quick enough to keep up and Giannis to SG.

Also, have the servers gone to shit for anyone here?
Yep. Been having troubles all day, completed a match then got a server error. Still don't know if it counted or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does PNO run off different servers than MyTeam and Mycareer ? Have no problems getting into play now online games but haven't got into the other two for a day now.

Does PNO run off different servers than MyTeam and Mycareer ? Have no problems getting into play now online games but haven't got into the other two for a day now.

Can't get into myteam still. Been 24hrs+, even longer for some.
have been able to play mycareer though.

Guess the positive is I'm earning V/C with myplayer.

requested a trade to the Bucks from the Heat, what a difference it's made. Much better playbook to use.

Can't get into myteam still. Been 24hrs+, even longer for some.
have been able to play mycareer though.

Guess the positive is I'm earning V/C with myplayer.

requested a trade to the Bucks from the Heat, what a difference it's made. Much better playbook to use.
So MyCareer is fine for you? I've heard some people haven't been getting VC. Might give that a go a bit later.

New code

DocBZUMVAAQYhvM.jpg

Down to the last diamond reward before opening the pink diamonds up. Having a look you need 150 tokens to get one, yikes.

How the heck are you meant to beat the Lakers side on board 7 in offline triple threat.

It has 98 Shaq, 98 Kobe and opal Johnson. Closest I've come is 12pts!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back