NCAA College Basketball 2012/13

Remove this Banner Ad

Ole miss give me a good win. And Kansas look like they may take that joy away. Easy come easy go I guess

Anybody know where I might find a semi good stream for the Villanova and UNC game?

For some reason the official website will let me watch the Iona and Ohio State game but not the Villanova game.

Nice win for LaSalle against K-State...the A-10 showing some teeth in the early part of teh tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FGCU played a pretty fair non conference schedule....obviously helped. for baseball fans, it is the school the White Sox pitcher Chris Sale attended.

Nova almost got the heels, but they hung on. Great comeback...just a little short. But two Phill schools still dancing.

Who's Georgtown?

Georgetown lost though yeah. Systematic coaching failures that appears every year. Apart from that Final 4 run with Jeff Green, JTIII has severely struggled in March. Something needs to change.

Considering everything My bracket hasn't been anally r*ped as I thought it would have been. All bar one of my elite 8 still live. ****ing Kansas St

doinkdunk_medium.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

NCAA College Basketball 2012/13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back