NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulls have a few injuries at the moment and not sure if they have the depth to cover. Handy bye at the end of the year for them.
Will be interesting to see how the Bulls respond. Looked a shadow of the side that cut us to ribbons earlier in the year.
Hard to manufacture alot of form now with 2 weeks off before they take on the Tigers.

Just watched Redbacks v Nulli. If Nulli do make the finals they wouldnt wont to put up anything like Saturday, without Wade and Watts would have got flogged. Not prepared to work hard when they didnt have the ball. Had trouble moving the ball from their backline after a point was kicked, the exact reverse when the Redbacks kicked out. Junior Miller for the Redbacks looks like a very talented youngster.A few of Nullis highly touted recruits very ordinary.

Didn’t excite me on the weekend.
Probably spent more time forward then going through the middle but didn’t look overly dangerous.
I wouldn’t thought he would start at half back? Played great footy in Melbourne off the half back. Beautiful kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can bet that a proud club like wyche will take it right up to them and I'd think it's good for the merger if wyche did win
Yeah considering Wyche just beat the bulls & also smashed Nully the first time round it’s certainly on the cards. No impact on the merger though apart from bragging rights!

Daryl Wilson and Jordy Humphries are the coaches for the Calder United!!!

As a very casual and distant observer this seems a bit weird in terms of Wilson getting the gig when Nully have seemingly gone backwards and underperformed this season?

Why the rush to sign him up before seeing how the season pans out (and whether it goes any further than tomorrow!)?

As a very casual and distant observer this seems a bit weird in terms of Wilson getting the gig when Nully have seemingly gone backwards and underperformed this season?

Why the rush to sign him up before seeing how the season pans out (and whether it goes any further than tomorrow!)?

Coz the bloke is a gun coach. Been lots of factors as to why Nully are where they are this season but if they do make it…they can win it

Your right we should have left it another month or so and left the players wondering.

Coz the bloke is a gun coach. Been lots of factors as to why Nully are where they are this season but if they do make it…they can win it
Same could be said for Wyche, Redbacks and Boort. Think Nulli with the list they have got have underachieved and would need massive improvement to get anywhere near Sea Lake. Who wins the Feeny? Browne or Baddelly Kelly for me. Metherel coach of the year, Redbacks have surprised me they have lost talent from last years team (Rosengren, Barnes, Holt) and only got the duds from Carisbrook as gains. Boort had 6 players under 18 in last weeks side which flogged Donald they have the youth going forward to improve , Saints have made some gains as have Wyche in their last hurrah. Bulls look to have wasted another year(injuries havent helped. Tigers best team ive seen this year). Charlton need a bit more talent to lift off the bottom. Their future may be a worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back