NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Had the bye last week, miss this week so they play 1st game in 3 weeks in 2nd semi. If they happen to win they play in granny with 1 game in 5 weeks under their belt. Recent history tells this is not ideal, 2008 Redbacks went into granny after last round bye and won 2nd semi, were very sluggish in grand final and lost to Boort. Dont know how many NCFL games you have seen this season Trent but Sea Lake are by far the best side in the comp in what Ive seen. Trent Donnan has run into form so mid field battle favours the tigers I reckon

Not ideal, but this break might be a blessing for them, due to them having a lot of injuries to key personnel. But agreed, Sea Lake are going to be tuff to beat.

Agree turbo, think he started the year pretty well, missed a few games late and never got back to the same form
Was like a few of the other well credentialled players at Donald, underwhelming. Donald would have to call this season a fail would have shelled out a close 3rd in player payments this season. Yesterday had 5 premiership Keilor players in the side and apart from Browne I dont think youd be happy with their form. Stevenson played 10 games didnt set the place on fire.

Was like a few of the other well credentialled players at Donald, underwhelming. Donald would have to call this season a fail would have shelled out a close 3rd in player payments this season. Yesterday had 5 premiership Keilor players in the side and apart from Browne I dont think youd be happy with their form. Stevenson played 10 games didnt set the place on fire.
A bit hard on Stevenson, id have him high on the list to recruit, he Donald's best against Birchip and nully then doesn't come back to the second half of the year, where he missed chunks again.

A bit hard on Stevenson, id have him high on the list to recruit, he Donald's best against Birchip and nully then doesn't come back to the second half of the year, where he missed chunks again.
Wasnt playing for peanuts Trent, would have been getting a fair whack when he put his hand out. If your fit enough to cross the white line there is no excuses. I reckon he was probably recruited as a potential game winner, didnt eventuate.

Browne is just a freak. Continues to go well in his age.

Anyone remember spot the footy that used to be in the herald sun? Just watched the first 10 mins of the 1st semi on NCFL TV. Hope like Nathan Dole Red Onion arent being paid too much to produce inferior product. The camera operator couldnt find the ball, even at boundary throw ins missed the action. Dont know id it improved, gave up watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember spot the footy that used to be in the herald sun? Just watched the first 10 mins of the 1st semi on NCFL TV. Hope like Nathan Dole Red Onion arent being paid too much to produce inferior product. The camera operator couldnt find the ball, even at boundary throw ins missed the action. Dont know id it improved, gave up watching.

Surely it’s not as bad as my effort earlier in the year?

after my effort, I can’t criticise anyone!

Gimme a still camera any day.
Forget the zoom. If the purpose of the footage is for coaching & stat counting we don’t need to see the whites of the players eyes. You want to see what’s unfolding around and in front of the footy.
You will capture anything untoward in the process.

I personally think we’d be better off with the frog boxes or what ever the cricket are using.

Forget the zoom. If the purpose of the footage is for coaching & stat counting we don’t need to see the whites of the players eyes. You want to see what’s unfolding around and in front of the footy.
You will capture anything untoward in the process.

I personally think we’d be better off with the frog boxes or what ever the cricket are using.

I definitely tried to get too close, got 1q in and palmed it off.

The 1 inch screen they get to work with isn’t ideal when blokes are 3/4 blind in one eye, and can’t see from the other

I heard his staying put mate. Couldn’t imagine Kenna playing WRFL div2 and nor would they have that cash to afford him.
Let’s wait and see. Soon to have another little one and one of his childhood mates prepared to throw some cash if needed but he certainly doesn’t need the coin. The combo of Kenna and Tighe is certainly in conversation

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back