ND on White Line Fever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn I missed it. Busy ND, Talking Footy last night and White Line Fever tonight.

Was he talking mostly about this weeks match and selections, or other club related stuff?

Originally posted by The Shev
Damn I missed it. Busy ND, Talking Footy last night and White Line Fever tonight.

I was wondering if anyone taped the Sunday Footy Show yesturday with ND on it. I am in Sydney and we don't see it at all. So if anyone did tape it I would love to get me hands on it if tat is at all possible. Thanks.

Originally posted by Demonheart
Apparently TJ asked to play with Sandy for a second week, he felt that he needed to work on his game more before being promoted, the new TJ?

Yes a good sign from TJ that he requested an extra Zebra's game for match fitness. He certainly seemed to have timed his run well, watching him on Sunday. He looked as sharp as ever & a huge improvement on the North game.

Good starting point for TJ, we need him fit & firing. If he maintains this intensity we will be far better for it.

Originally posted by buffy77
Originally posted by The Shev

I was wondering if anyone taped the Sunday Footy Show yesturday with ND on it. I am in Sydney and we don't see it at all. So if anyone did tape it I would love to get me hands on it if tat is at all possible. Thanks.

Time for an ND channel on Foxtel I'd say. ;)

I missed it in favour of the 2nd half of Vic Metro vs South Australia yesterday. What a finish, it was good to see the kids under some real pressure.

Originally posted by BT
Time for an ND channel on Foxtel I'd say. ;)

I missed it in favour of the 2nd half of Vic Metro vs South Australia yesterday. What a finish, it was good to see the kids under some real pressure.

I didn't get to see that either....but it doesn't really help me with my problem. Thanks anyway!! Still looking for a copy of the Sunday Footy Show.

Remove this Banner Ad

ND on White Line Fever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back