NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get the top votes in the guildford.But I agree he is a very good player.

I wonder how the clubs and players will treat the state game this year, foxtel cup, difficult draws and extended finals series, looks a long season...

I thought everyone would have seen the Suns selection of J Allen and Yagmoor situation earlier, it is strange but....:rolleyes: .Incidentally any danger of a Gold Coast player playing for the Gold Coast.

By the way is away teams OK for those miss who their tips or the two other suggestions are flat 2, or home teams, just need a couple of replys.

In some comps i have been in the 'no tips' rule is 1 less than the lowest total for the week (from those that did put their tips in). I think that is the way to go.

I would have thought that AFLQ/NEAFL administrators read this forum. (if they don't they aren't doing their job properly!!)
Any chance of an article on the website or a post on here to clear up the suns top up situation, it seems a little bit confusing to most people on here.

Footy Fanatic.

Whats happening with CANNARD AND Aspley?Named as emeg rd 1 in Darwin ( lives there ) and did not play rd 2.Has he signed or did bumble bees get the hint that the players missing out on a game due to a player being flown in were not happy to say the least?

Are we tipping involving games from eastern league starting this week end?

Footy Fanatic.

Whats happening with CANNARD AND Aspley?Named as emeg rd 1 in Darwin ( lives there ) and did not play rd 2.Has he signed or did bumble bees get the hint that the players missing out on a game due to a player being flown in were not happy to say the least?

I am unsure of the answer although i did notice the same thing.

Footy Fanatic.

I guess we should tip on all games in the NEAFL, it'll make it more interesting. Although i am not sure if LAB will agree with the extra counting required....lol

NEAFL Northern Conference is a legit league now. Worst qld team would beat the best NSW conference team in my opinion. Any way we can get a NEAFL forum on bigfooty more exposure on main page similar to SANFL/WAFL etc?

I would have thought that AFLQ/NEAFL administrators read this forum. (if they don't they aren't doing their job properly!!)
Any chance of an article on the website or a post on here to clear up the suns top up situation, it seems a little bit confusing to most people on here.

I believe herein lies the answer, suggested to me by someone "in the know"

NEAFL Rule & Regulation 16.2.3 & 16.2.5 – The NEAFL Rules & Regs appear on www.neafl.com.au

Gee Staminade you are very bitter individual in regards to Aspley. If you are so upset about Aspley FBC go down and front them face to face, instead of using this forum to hide behind.

i would have thought that aflq/neafl administrators read this forum. (if they don't they aren't doing their job properly!!)
any chance of an article on the website or a post on here to clear up the suns top up situation, it seems a little bit confusing to most people on here.

i would say they do. I bet a writer for the aflq website and footy record reads this forum. I reckon i have seen a few of the stories on the website and footy record with info from this forum

Congratolations to tangles lillico. Who plays his 200th game on saturday. Champion of qld footy. He was unlucky not to play in central districts first flag back in 2000. It should be a great day at morningside on saturday to honor a great player and a good bloke
Totally agree absoulute jet of a player and loyalty for his footy club is unmeasurable, all supporters of qld footy should get to esplen oval on saturaday 1pm to honour his acheivement. i reckon he has plenty more to offer as the season progresses to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get the top votes in the guildford.But I agree he is a very good player.

I wonder how the clubs and players will treat the state game this year, foxtel cup, difficult draws and extended finals series, looks a long season...

I thought everyone would have seen the Suns selection of J Allen and Yagmoor situation earlier, it is strange but....:rolleyes: .Incidentally any danger of a Gold Coast player playing for the Gold Coast.

By the way is away teams OK for those miss who their tips or the two other suggestions are flat 2, or home teams, just need a couple of replys.

I think that if tips are not put in they should receive an allocation of 2. It is going to be a close year for everyone so there should be a penalty

Totally agree absoulute jet of a player and loyalty for his footy club is unmeasurable, all supporters of qld footy should get to esplen oval on saturaday 1pm to honour his acheivement. i reckon he has plenty more to offer as the season progresses to.

Will be pretty empty at all other games in SE Qld then!! LOL

Results tipping Rnd 2 NEAFL Northern Conf.

maurie 3 (8)
stuyd 3 (8)
Lifes a Beach 5 (8)
Footfanatic1 5 (8)
staminade 3 (7)
pointer 4 (7)
damochandler 4(7)
thunderdoc 3 (6)
Morphous 4 (6)
2010premier 4 (6)
chikka ferguson 2 (5)
Speedyunit 3 (5)
BigE 2 (4)
Dr Nogood 1 (3)

2 it is but they better put their tips in each week if you miss 3 times your out.

NEAFL Northern Conference is a legit league now. Worst qld team would beat the best NSW conference team in my opinion. Any way we can get a NEAFL forum on bigfooty more exposure on main page similar to SANFL/WAFL etc?

Great idea! Mods how about putting an NEAFL forum along with Wafl, Sanfl, etc and have 2 sub forums for Northern and Eastern conferences, if then possible to bump this thread in.

Will be pretty empty at all other games in SE Qld then!! LOL

Just like it was at Graham RD last Sat.Terrible crowd for 1st home game of the year regarding points on offer.More people watching Sandgate and Grange by all reports.
Big game for us Sat against NT.Guarantee a huge crowd will shop up even if the surf is up at Broady

At the end of the day a club can spend as much money as they like but it doesn't create a soul for that club - Aspley seem to have been pretending that the answer to their woes over the past decade and more has been to buy players who hang for a few years, listen to the jingle jangle of the sports club pokies going off and then move on to greener pastures. Have never seen a club spend so much for so little reward - invariably you will at least play finals! Thanks christ they do have a reasonable sports club and yes, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that more went to Grange v Sandgate. Two clubs who have done the hard yards in recent years and come thru the other side, one in particular in Grange who when you walk into their social club it actually feels and smells like a football club, not a "sports club" (whatever that is FFS) and no matter what the result you are made to feel welcome by the people there. Sandgate were superb last yr with so many young fellas blooded and nearly scored the big one against a crack Noosa outfit basically.

My tips

Southport by 4 goals (can't see them losing at home and going 0-3 given injuries to Lab)
Morningside by 10 goals (I am of the view that the QLD teams are going to be in general stronger than the ACT teams)
Mt Gravatt by 5 goals (same reason but Queanbeyan had a big win last week so should be competitive)
Broadbeach by 4 goals (first time NT played at H&A Oval)
Suns Reserves by 3 goals (but I wouldn't be surprised if Aspley caused the upset)

My tips

Southport by 4 goals (can't see them losing at home and going 0-3 given injuries to Lab)
Morningside by 10 goals (I am of the view that the QLD teams are going to be in general stronger than the ACT teams)
Mt Gravatt by 5 goals (same reason but Queanbeyan had a big win last week so should be competitive)
Broadbeach by 4 goals (first time NT played at H&A Oval)
Suns Reserves by 3 goals (but I wouldn't be surprised if Aspley caused the upset)

Panthers in Tangles 200th.Jason Duce from Eastlake,x Zillmere Eagle plays his 100th if selected.
Queanbeyan because I have never tipped them before.
Southport.Tossed the coin for this one
Suns ( hope they enjoyed their own charter plane to Darwin last week ).
Broadbeach.NT yet to prove themselves in QLD

Panthers in Tangles 200th.Jason Duce from Eastlake,x Zillmere Eagle plays his 100th if selected.
Queanbeyan because I have never tipped them before.
Southport.Tossed the coin for this one
Suns ( hope they enjoyed their own charter plane to Darwin last week ).

Chikka, missed the Broadbeach v NT game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back