NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. Our predictions are fairly similar.

I wonder what odds for the Lions to go wooden spoon in both the AFL and the NEAFL. Pretty good chance I reckon.

does anyone know what players MtGravatt have lost? aside from Pratt,Thompson and Cairins

Vultures gains are probably better than their losses. Hill looks to be a real loss. Cairins only played the first half. Players like Pratt, Thompson, Savage are a dime a dozen. They have had some quality players come in like Grose, Proud, the Scott Brothers, Cash and Yoshiura.

Why does Gibson need to be cleared from panthers? Didnt he play State Association last year for some team?

Gibson played with Coorparoo Kings last year. Not sure what official arrangements were for him to play there - transferred or just "on loan"?

Vultures gains are probably better than their losses. Hill looks to be a real loss. Cairins only played the first half. Players like Pratt, Thompson, Savage are a dime a dozen. They have had some quality players come in like Grose, Proud, the Scott Brothers, Cash and Yoshiura.

Why does Gibson need to be cleared from panthers? Didnt he play State Association last year for some team?

Pratt and Savage are a dime a dozen but Yoshira is quality? :confused:

I think you are underestimating the quality of Aiden Pratt, very solid contributor without the flair of some higher profile players. Excellent club man. Most QAFL coaches would jump at the chance to have him on their list

Not under estimating Pratt or Savage at all. Both are good players. Just stating that those types of players are always floating around the league. Plenty come and go each year at every club. With Proud, Scott and Yoshiura coming in to midfield that more than covers that loss.

is Gibson training has he committed?
In - Scott Brothers (very good),Cash (un proven),Yoshi (good kid),Grose (very good) Proud (very good).

Out - Tarrant (very good state player),Cairins (very good state player),Hill (good),Thompson (good kid), Pratt (good),Savage (good kid),Head (good).

thats just my assesment take it as you will i reckon the ins v out its about even, look forward to the comments.

Tarrant not only a very good player but he also makes the players around him better. His on-field leadership, talk and presence will be impossible to replicate. The difference when he played last season to when he didn't speaks for itself.

Head had a pretty good impact when he played also.

At face value I believe their ins are better than their outs, however losing their 2 best ruckmen may leave them short in that area. Pardon the pun.
Is Nick Barling playing?

Mt Gravatt will be better than last year but IMO every team will be. (except maybe the Lions)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep hearing LAB that (1) Alleway has retired.You think he will change his mind? (2) Stanus and Wartova left?(3) Any recruits to cover these areas

(1) Which one? One is training and one is considering.

(2) Yes

(3) No big names, just some young guys from within and outside the club fighting hard to get in the side.

(1) Which one? One is training and one is considering.

(2) Yes

(3) No big names, just some young guys from within and outside the club fighting hard to get in the side.

Rian Davey isn't a young guy fighting to get a game. He has represented Vic Country a couple of times and will be a good pick up. Labrador stronger than Lifs a Beach is making out.

Young Davey, looks quite good on the track but has to earn his spot like all the new players.

Just saying we don't have the elite recruits coming off afl lists like the others.

Rian Davey isn't a young guy fighting to get a game. He has represented Vic Country a couple of times and will be a good pick up. Labrador stronger than Lifs a Beach is making out.

Labrador will be very hard to beat this year.Should start equal favourites with Vultures and Redlands for this years flag.If Redlands do not win the flag this year they never will.They may have to play with more gay abandment.
Has Morrison retired or going around 1 more time?

What about the Sharks and Morningside - consistently the two best sides year in and year out. Sharks won 9 on trot until trip to Darwin and I predict Norm Dare will lift them.
Siders winners of the last 2 premierships.

The 3 sides you mentioned Chikka still have a lot of catching up to do !
The Vultures "star" midfield may be starved of the ball - do they have any talls with Hill gone and Head gone.

Still a Sharks/Panthers grand final for mine !!

What about the Sharks and Morningside - consistently the two best sides year in and year out. Sharks won 9 on trot until trip to Darwin and I predict Norm Dare will lift them.
Siders winners of the last 2 premierships.

The 3 sides you mentioned Chikka still have a lot of catching up to do !
The Vultures "star" midfield may be starved of the ball - do they have any talls with Hill gone and Head gone.

Still a Sharks/Panthers grand final for mine !!

Labrador don't have any catching up to do.They did finish Minor Premiers last year and you were in my ear beside coachs box that they had GF stitched up during the last qtr b4 Mugsy produced a Darren Jarman performance in the last qtr.Your boys in NT should play finals again.Do they eat for free at the Plough Inn;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back