Review Neagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Have always felt he'd make it, and it isn't simply blind faith.

He has everything needed to be a 60+ goal Full Forward; he only needs to improve his endurance to the point where he can run out an entire game, for an entire season.

He's kicked 3 goals in effectively a half of football against both Geelong and St Kilda; imagine what he could do against a Carlton playing 100% of the game at full intensity.

Neagle definitely has all the talent in the world. Just hope he puts the other important bits to his game together.

A certain poster, initials KS, spent countless threads arguing with our part time recruiter and mod who no longer posts here about Neagle condition.

KS said he was fat and a disgrace to be in the condition he was after a few years at AFL level.

that damn KissStephanie needs to stay the hell of our board! :mad:

did anyone else love Goldeneye when it came out on the N64 was it?

I just can't help but think about the awesome pistol in it; a big, powerful handgun that could blow a hole through armour.

The Desert Eagle, or Deagle.

That's my boy
I think you're referring to the Cougar Magnum. :p

Went down to Windy Hill for a kick last night and saw Neagle walking out. He looks in great knick. Much much thiner, looks even thiner than in the photo on page 2. Great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for anyone who hasnt seen it

[youtube]lTi6GGywBAM[/youtube]

four n twenty pie + fish hook + very long piece of string + hiding behind a tree = a lot of fun

:thumbsu:

Lol...gotta give him credit though, he's lost the weight, finally and better late than never. Look what happened to Watson when he dropped the kilos, his Captain for **** sakes. If you told me 3-4 years ago that Watson would be skipper in 2010 I would have told you to get back on your meds.

yep, i agree, he's done the hard yards in terms of getting his body right but that is really only one piece of teh puzzle, now he needs to play consistent footy and KICK GOALS to be considered for the seniors. I have an incling he'll play this weekend. Give the gumbleton/neagle combo a tryout

Surely he needs a barely reasonable preseason to be vaguely competitive?

Not really he hasn't ever had a full preseason and averages 2 goals a game. Often playing second or third string to Lloyd and Lucas.

Neagle? Where?

Found him!

pre-bendigo-v-coburg21.jpg

Went down to Windy Hill for a kick last night and saw Neagle walking out. He looks in great knick. Much much thiner, looks even thiner than in the photo on page 2. Great to see.
Yeah that picture makes him look about "9 pounds" heavier.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Neagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back