Player Watch Ned Long

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but would have liked to have seen him in the CB
Me too, but they would have had their normal last quarter set ups to try and engineer the last quarter Houdini comeback and he might not have fitted that. Within 10 seconds of each bounce he was on ball so no massive thing

Me too, but they would have had their normal last quarter set ups to try and engineer the last quarter Houdini comeback and he might not have fitted that. Within 10 seconds of each bounce he was on ball so no massive thing
Yeah that's fair, hopefully gets a full game this week and we can see him in the middle.

That slowest player to ever put on the jumper.
No slower than Mitchell.
He has body to be an effective inside mid - just needs continuity in that role to see if he can prove himself.
I had doubts about his disposal but he’s hit targets with far greater accuracy than his early VFL games.
Our desperation saw him taking Ruck contests against the Hawks - which does nothing for his development or confidence.
I have faith that, put into the inside mid role, which is most suited to his strengths he could surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No slower than Mitchell.
He has body to be an effective inside mid - just needs continuity in that role to see if he can prove himself.
I had doubts about his disposal but he’s hit targets with far greater accuracy than his early VFL games.
Our desperation saw him taking Ruck contests against the Hawks - which does nothing for his development or confidence.
I have faith that, put into the inside mid role, which is most suited to his strengths he could surprise.

His decision making is much much slower than Mitchell, he doesn't know what to do when he gets the ball in the contest, Mitchell fires out rapid accurate handballs.

No slower than Mitchell.
He shares Mitchell's weakness, but he doesn't have his strengths.

Didn’t we just recruit this guy?
Seems a bit premature to be writing him off.
I know, right?!?! he's only played 3 games in a team that is struggling and one game as a backup ruck, if we are gonna cull players that aren't playing well, we are gonna have a team of Naicos and Cameron at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Ned Long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back