News & Events Nedd Brockman's 1000 mile WR attempt for charity

Remove this Banner Ad

A homeless charity might provide food, education, clothing/bedding. It isn't buying people a house

He probably is doing it for profit but he's still doing a good thing. Much moreso than you clearly have with your projections (confessions) posted
Ah yes, a nice stripey bed spread from Hommey for their nook under the Westage and some 'inspiration' telling them they can just, like, get a job and turn it all around. food? totally pointless if you're shivering all day on the grey ground of a major city's CBD.

The system is up against them and recent housing and cost issues has made everyone else more worried about their own dramas. not worried because they're selfish, but worried because they've got 800 bucks in savings and they are ****ed if the rent gets jacked up too much in 12 months time.

Ah yes, a nice stripey bed spread from Hommey for their nook under the Westage and some 'inspiration' telling them they can just, like, get a job and turn it all around. food? totally pointless if you're shivering all day on the grey ground of a major city's CBD.

The system is up against them and recent housing and cost issues has made everyone else more worried about their own dramas. not worried because they're selfish, but worried because they've got 800 bucks in savings and they are ****ed if the rent gets jacked up too much in 12 months time.
Comes back to what MEB said now, you've really had a shocker but as clearly one of the most miserable people on this site it's not unexpected

Comes back to what MEB said now, you've really had a shocker but as clearly one of the most miserable people on this site it's not unexpected
Love how this site has a million banners dedicated to 'r u ok come talk 2 us bout bad feelings' and then miserableness is treated like some sort of evil defect instead of maybe a sign of, ya know, something else.

How micro, black and white, and boring is this site now? jesus christ it was barely ever a place of nuance and perspective but any outlier really is stamped on now. this joint's like a panel on the Project. and not the good one the other night with Olivia Rodrigo on it.

Love how this site has a million banners dedicated to 'r u ok come talk 2 us bout bad feelings' and then miserableness is treated like some sort of evil defect instead of maybe a sign of, ya know, something else.

How micro, black and white, and boring is this site now? jesus christ it was barely ever a place of nuance and perspective but any outlier really is stamped on now. this joint's like a panel on the Project. and not the good one the other night with Olivia Rodrigo on it.
I asked you if you were okay in a different thread and you didn’t respond.

If you’re not okay then please talk to me about it. That’s got to be more productive than shit canning a perfect stranger who is doing his best.

Don't play victim when you're called out for a shitful opinion
I'm not playing victim, I just find it piss funny how people get so agitated about an opinion and start attacking me. bit of the over top. Nedd's not going to give you head for defending him. who cares about my dramatised thoughts on a football forum?

Remove this Banner Ad

News & Events Nedd Brockman's 1000 mile WR attempt for charity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back