Neutral people- who are you going for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandie

If by some stroke of luck I come across two tickets, I'll keep you in mind. I was going to get in touch with my best mate who is an AFL member, but I heard this morning that all AFL member tickets are now sold out. All tickets for club members have also sold out.

When are you getting into Melbourne? If it's during the week, the best bit of advice I can give you is to keep on listening to the radio and try and win some.

The last chance is the scalpers and the corporate packages....at least with the corporate packages, you'll get lunch with it. Apparantly ticket prices are quickly heading towards the $1000 mark.

Anyway, Arch and I had a great time at the game on Saturday. The only downpoint was that they wouldn't let the fans onto the ground after the game, so we couldn't meet up with Dave and Dan24 (although we did play "Spot Dan24" pre-game, during the breaks, and after the game....heh, heh, heh). Somehow, in the *Essendon* section, Arch ended up sitting next to this psycho Carlton fan....um, think Miami vice....hair that was too oily and slicked back....Arch was a bit worried because this guy kept on rubbing his fist into his other hand as the game slipped away from the Blues.

We pretty much just spent time taking in the atmosphere at the game, and then went to Colonial Stadium to soak it up over there...the queue for tickets went right around the ground, but it was great to see such a great atmosphere with parents and children playing kick to kick and all that. I felt pretty jealous knowing that there wasn't a matching North queue at the G.

Cheers
Shinboners

Have no real preference... For some strange reason I have never cared for any other team then the Kangaroos...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

But if Essendon don't win can you imagine how Dan is gunna cry

"PAPER ONLY PREMIERS"

both teams deserve to win this after many years of cheating the sallary cap to keep the teams they now have or to gain the extra players.
Hopefully it will be a good game and essendon get up,they deserve to on the back of a fine season

Croweater

Better stop eating those Crows because whatever is in them, it's definitely hurt your brain.

EVERY club cheated on the salary cap. The only difference with Essendon and Melbourne is that they didn't take up the amnesty when it was offerred. And with Melbourne, Gutnick notified the AFL when he did an audit of Melbourne's accounts and found out about the cheating. Credit where credit is due and these two clubs made the Grand Final because they've both performed when it's counted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Neutral people- who are you going for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back