Scandal New AFL Sex Scandal - wife of "industry executive" with "prominent footy figure"

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting pretty bored with this.

I need someone to judge.
I'll give you priority rights for first crack at Mr Lyon and Mrs Brownless who according to Mrs Lyon have been happily screwing away for not the past 12 months but the past 5 years and lyoning telling porkies about it.

It is the battle of C Grade celebrities trying to be more dignified than other parties whilst telling everyone about their respective marriage breakdowns and personal recoveries via all the popular media platforms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you priority rights for first crack at Mr Lyon and Mrs Brownless who according to Mrs Lyon have been happily screwing away for not the past 12 months but the past 5 years and lyoning telling porkies about it.

There would have come a time in her life when she realised she'd allowed a congenital idiot to blow his beans into her for years and further his feeble genetic line.

I don't blame her.

There would have come a time in her life when she realised she'd allowed a congenital idiot to blow his beans into her for years and further his feeble genetic line.

I don't blame her.
Wow, and I thought you'd place a premium on trust and honesty in a relationship.

Being deceitful for 5 years doesn't sit well with me and frankly I'm not sure she's traded-up with Lyin who is an arrogant overrated media lightweight in my view.

Billy is no theoretical physicist but is a good bloke who deserved better treatment than he got and so did Lyin's wife.

Wow, and I thought you'd place a premium on trust and honesty in a relationship.

Being deceitful for 5 years doesn't sit well with me and frankly I'm not sure she's traded-up with Lyin who is an arrogant overrated media lightweight in my view.

Billy is no theoretical physicist but is a good bloke who deserved better treatment than he got and so did Lyin's wife.
But...

Lyon had depression!!11

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The honest truth is I don't give a shit; playing this stuff out in public doesn't interest me and screaming "depression" when you've been caught in a lie publicly is pathetic.

The honest truth is I don't give a shit; playing this stuff out in public doesn't interest me and screaming "depression" when you've been caught in a lie publicly is pathetic.
That surprises me. What with you being the 'Administrator of Hearts'. Thought this would be right in your wheelhouse.:)

We are on the same page insofar as not giving a rat's toss bag about who puts what where, providing they are consenting adults.

What does get up my skirt though is the duplicity and mendacity. Business, professional and personal relationships fall apart every day. It's only those among the movers-n-shakers that aren't handled with openness, honesty and fairness that usually get more than a couple of passing column inches.

How obtuse is Nicky Brownless to do a photo shoot with her daughters telling the world she's coming out of the shadows now that everyone concerned is over it and have moved on. Talk about unnecessarily rattling a cage.

Everybody knows that.
Agree. It is not hard to work out your real identity from your posting.

andrew-OKeefe-1.png

So it's ok for Billy to shag birds all over Victoria in towns that he has had pubs in??? I'm not condoning anyone's behaviour but don't for one second think that he is a clean skin

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal New AFL Sex Scandal - wife of "industry executive" with "prominent footy figure"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back