New AFL Video Game - Part 4 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also wondering what the Scoring will look like, is it like the Fox Sports scoreboard or the Channel 10 Scoreboard.

I couldn't find any pictures but do you know what I mean?

Yeah I follow you on that. Not too sure I dont think it will be endorsed by either Channel 10 or Fox Sports so probably just a generic one.

Another question: do the grounds have the big sponsor banners around he ground, like he MCG you have mainly Hankook, Subiaco is SGIO, and Woodside (Freo).

can you play your own music from your console as background music? (probably not I think!)

Also towards the end of the season they have next 4 weeks during the 3rd quarter during games. (again probably come in the next version)

noticed that the screen of dale thomas he's hair colour is orange (this is because its still being worked on, or is it lighting?)

last question: you see lots of players with strapping, will that be apart of the player models?

Another question: do the grounds have the big sponsor banners around he ground, like he MCG you have mainly Hankook, Subiaco is SGIO, and Woodside (Freo).

can you play your own music from your console as background music? (probably not I think!)

Ross said that due to licencing this may NOT be available

Also towards the end of the season they have next 4 weeks during the 3rd quarter during games. (again probably come in the next version)

???? Please explain

noticed that the screen of dale thomas he's hair colour is orange (this is because its still being worked on, or is it lighting?)

They are working on his hair Ross said.

last question: you see lots of players with strapping, will that be apart of the player models?

Yes, because we have been told we cannot edit any of the players appearances because the models are made separately.

Hope my answers helped you.

Yes, because we have been told we cannot edit any of the players appearances because the models are made separately.

Hope my answers helped you.

thanks mate, the thign that I was trying to explain was: towards the end of the season Roudn 15 onwards the channel ten and channel 7 show in the 3rd quarter who both side are are against in the next 4 weeks. Eg

Say its West Coast:

A stat box will come up and say:

The next 4 weeks

Round 15 Round 16 Round 17 Round 18
Kangaroos Geelong Adelaide Brisbane Lions
Etihad Subiaco AAMI Stadium Subiaco

N.B. This is an example its not who the Eagles are against

I'm sorry, I should have said. It is more than likely that we will be able to control the AI during ruck contests.

How about we control the ruckman and when he or the opponent makes contact with the ball it changes to the closest player

eg. Sandilands taps it and then i would take control of Mundy/Barlow and possibly get the clearance

thanks mate, the thign that I was trying to explain was: towards the end of the season Roudn 15 onwards the channel ten and channel 7 show in the 3rd quarter who both side are are against in the next 4 weeks. Eg

Say its West Coast:

A stat box will come up and say:

The next 4 weeks

Round 15 Round 16 Round 17 Round 18
Kangaroos Geelong Adelaide Brisbane Lions
Etihad Subiaco AAMI Stadium Subiaco

N.B. This is an example its not who the Eagles are against

Oh yeah I get you now. Yeah that would be a really good addition, along with things like a pop-up when a certain player is running hot (Example: Ablett On Fire: 6 possessions in 3 minutes) or something like that.

Oh yeah I get you now. Yeah that would be a really good addition, along with things like a pop-up when a certain player is running hot (Example: Ablett On Fire: 6 possessions in 3 minutes) or something like that.
Yeah that'd be sweet, like Gone Cold: Ablett only 16 possesions in the last minute.

I was just wondering if the new GC team and there stadium will be in it and if players can get knocked out or not? Also does it have every player from every list including rookies? And one more thing can you manually trade and go in the draft your self and can you load the new team lists onto the game every year it changes like on NBA2k? Cheers. Love playing PS3 with my son:p Sounds nerdy but it is very fun!

P.S. can I please have a link to the new photos of the game?

Cheers LS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just wondering if the new GC team and there stadium will be in it and if players can get knocked out or not? Also does it have every player from every list including rookies? And one more thing can you manually trade and go in the draft your self and can you load the new team lists onto the game every year it changes like on NBA2k? Cheers. Love playing PS3 with my son:p Sounds nerdy but it is very fun!

Cheers LS!
Read the FAQ at the top of the video games thread, it tells you there is no draft and has all the photos.

Cheers LS!

The FAQ thread will answer all you questions you have just asked, i suggest you read it

I reckon for the second game (2011) BigAnt should put in NAB Challenge Matches for teams who are knocked out of the NAB Cup. Then in the third series (2012) have the WAFL,VFL,SANFL,NT Football League, Queensland Football League. it would give them two years to make the VFL and WAFL, but of course this is all to do with budget and whether BigAnt want to do it. But I am pretty sure it won happen, its just to big of a task.

you say this game is focused mainly on its gameplay ! the other afl games umpires have been very strict even wen put on leinient , will the umpires give moer prior opurtunity and be more realistic than how it was !! also with the difficuly levels when i use to play on hard and i got behind by a certain margin it went easy again! will the game have a set difficulty that no matter what how much you are behind it will remain the same ??
thanks

Will we be able to kick the ball of the ground and knock it on around the ground? because in AFL 07, we could only kick off the ground inside the forward 50 and outside it you could only knock on

Will we be able to kick the ball of the ground and knock it on around the ground? because in AFL 07, we could only kick off the ground inside the forward 50 and outside it you could only knock on

I like this question, i reckon they should give you a multi button option for when the ball is on the ground, for tapping it on, soccering it off the ground or diving on it (just make sure you get a quick a handpass out it you dive though lol):p

I like this question, i reckon they should give you a multi button option for when the ball is on the ground, for tapping it on, soccering it off the ground or diving on it (just make sure you get a quick a handpass out it you dive though lol):p

Great point, BigAnt says there is definantly soccering, but as the knocking it on Im unsure, I reckon they'll add in diving on the ball next Game in 2011

One question. Say at half time, will we be given highlights of the goals/marks/tackles in the game thus far ala FIFA/Pro evo? Would be great feature to see some of the highlights.

Wouldn't concern me if it wasn't there, just throwing ideas around now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back