New AFL Video Game - Part 4 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cap3.jpg
200px-Matthewleuenberger.jpg

"OMG the boots are all black! The ball is too Yellow. Leuenberger/Clarke has a mole on his left thigh!" FFS!

Seriously people; the more you criticize a game/person the less they are going to show. Just be happy that we are getting anything.

The screen shot looks great. Now can all of teh n00bs (oidea where y'all came from) stop asking every minute for a screen shot of Ben Nason's toe nails or umpires blowing their own whistle. It's extremely annoying to see 10 pages added over a weekend only to see all of it is people whinging or asking for more....

Considering the boots haven't been licenced by Nike, Adidas and whoever else, will it be possible to change the colours between black and white? Maybe even green, yellow and purple based on the players who sometimes wear those colours?

Thanks!

Seriously some people have no idea.

Great work BAS! Looks great.....but I honoustly have no idea why you even bother doing this for these ungrateful arm chair experts. For those of us that do appreciate the effort made, we are grateful and will continue to trawl through the pages of rubbish here to find your posts.

Good effort by _Ant too. Another clean up beckons...:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peoples expections

developer talking up the game

what peoples realistic expectations should be

where the game will be

shit

My expectation of the game so far is that its going to be great. Everything I hoped this game would have it does, and then extras such as create a team, which is something I never anticipated being in an AFL game. At this point I'm 100% content with what I have seen and like most just eagerly await it's release, and for that I am willing to wait.

im gonna get it regardless, it will just be nice to have an AFL game to play..

however if there is no AI list management or any step to make the career mode more challenging/fun i hope they don't expect more than $50 per copy.

Yeah, well Rugby 2010 or whatever its called is listed on EB Games for 100 bucks. Whats the appeal there? Get 20 fat guys and try to run through 20 other fat guys?

I'm getting this like you said, because its an AFL game and if Season mode is that bad theres still online and multiplayer offline, so it will last till AFL 11.

Guys, embarrassed here :eek: - I was in a rush to grab a shot before I headed home tonight - I think the match I played before this one was at Subi and I forgot to change the ground.

On the logos/sponsors, as posted by someone above, I can't use sponsors on jumpers as I do not have clearance from them.

With the strange polygon on Gibbs leg - this looks OK in motion - there are very few games that don't have some intersection issues, particularily those that have tackling. With that and the ball colour, at least you know I haven't touched it up!

is the game good Please dont be bias

*** guys these guys don't work 4 million dollar corporationS! Appriceate the effort. So much fail around here and just seen two pages:eek:

I dont think you can give this game negative feedback, untill we have at least see more than a screenshot
Wait till we at least see a gameplay video, or play the game ourselves, rather than jumping the gun, and behaving outside the crowd

As you have stated you are going to buy the game, so if it turns out to be a good game, will you apologise or admit you were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back