New AFL Video Game - Part 6 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO PIES, 2010 grand final here we come :)

Unlike ross, I loved the roar of the collingwood supporters, a bit Jeleous are we ross, poor carlton couldnt make it. lol, anyway, I look foward to playing the game soon, hopefully when next year rolls around there isnt another delay on the release, but my guess is there will be.

and it would be fun to see collingwood vs the dogs in the grand final, just to watch Collingwood Smash them :D:D:D

OFFTOPIC: I wouldn't call it a roar :) *every* collingwood supporter around me last night was wishing the dogs well - it would be apt for them to get through and kick ass (can't see it, but boy it would be so awesome!) - I have to admit a bias though, father in law played for St Kilda in the 50's and my Uncle played with them for a very short stint in the 70's as well - will be there tonight looking for a better game....

ON TOPIC: There will be no more delays with the game, the reasons for this delay are pretty obvious and beyond our control.

As it happens, we are working with Collingwood quite closely, in fact closer than any of the other clubs. Can't name them yet (don't ask please) but the mo-cap was done with Collingwood personnel - they are a very professional organisation - I only hate Collingwood on weekends :)

lol, well thats good to hear, great to hear you guys are working with the pies :D

You lucky bugga Ross you got to go the game. I couldnt get a ticket :(

Well good luck with the couple'a months you guys have to finish and polish the game, I have faith that it will be a great game, it sounds like you guys have put alot'a effort into creating it from reading the previous posts.

Oh and just a wierd little suggestion, is it possible to add something where you can create you own banners, where the players run through onto the ground, and write your own little slogans or something lol. Silly I know, but it would be fun. haha bagging out the other team on the banner :D

OFFTOPIC: I wouldn't call it a roar :) *every* collingwood supporter around me last night was wishing the dogs well - it would be apt for them to get through and kick ass (can't see it, but boy it would be so awesome!) - I have to admit a bias though, father in law played for St Kilda in the 50's and my Uncle played with them for a very short stint in the 70's as well - will be there tonight looking for a better game....

ON TOPIC: There will be no more delays with the game, the reasons for this delay are pretty obvious and beyond our control.

As it happens, we are working with Collingwood quite closely, in fact closer than any of the other clubs. Can't name them yet (don't ask please) but the mo-cap was done with Collingwood personnel - they are a very professional organisation - I only hate Collingwood on weekends :)

Excuse my ignorance, but what?

Excuse my ignorance, but what?

Very sorry for that - Motion Capture - we put the guys in special suits and it records their moves in 3D.

I remember in one AFL game, the Captain defaulted to the player sitting at Full Forward.

But yeah I'd love to be able to pick and choose captains. But only if they ended up holding the Cup, otherwise it's pointless :p

What's the maximum distance you can kick? Obviously it'll vary from different people, but what's the biggest kick you can do?

Hope you mean players, not the club president! He doesn't have the best style going around :p.

Ross,

for finals series in the game will the AI be automatically harder to play against? also will the players run up the race and through the banner pre-game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the press release still supposed to be happen this year. If it doesn't happen this week I guess it will be the new year. Would be sweet if it was at the brownlow but 0% likely. Still hanging out for the game, hope the cricket game is good, that will pass the time.

I got the game last week in the mail, don't tell me some of you guys didn't sign up to get it by post for free?

First thing i will be doing with this game, is making a West Australian State of Origin side

Code:
B:  Ryan Hargrave- Darren Glass - Harry O'Brien
HB: Paul Duffield - Harry Taylor - Daniel Wells
C: Stephen Hill - Joel Corey - Chance Bateman
HF: Leon Davis - Lance Franklin - Daniel Rich
FF: Mark Lecras - Josh Kennedy - Jeffery Garlett
R: Aaron Sandilands - Simon Black - Andrew Swallow
Int: Dean Cox - Clinton Jones - Patrick Ryder - Sharrod Wellingham

B: Ryan Hargrave- Darren Glass - Harry O'Brien
HB: Paul Duffield - Harry Taylor - Daniel Wells
C: Stephen Hill - Joel Corey - Chance Bateman
HF: Leon Davis - Lance Franklin - Daniel Rich