New AFL Video Game - Part 7 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if these pictures aren't released soon, i will post pictures of saints players in compromising situations

mark my words, i'm being super serial here!!!

Argghhhhh I am running out of work quota time checking to see if this snippett is here LOL.

Ross I hope you're not sitting back laughing at how desperate we are ;)

Or loving to watch us sweat it out :D

Argghhhhh I am running out of work quota time checking to see if this snippett is here LOL.

Ross I hope you're not sitting back laughing at how desperate we are ;)

Or loving to watch us sweat it out :D

I don't know if Ross if laughing, but I am, give the man some time will you, if it's not before you go to work it will be by the time you knock off, lol just think how tormenting it's going be everytime you look at the clock lol :p

Sorry man:p

I bet he's just standing around chatting oblivious to the pain and misery that he's putting you all through.

Evil, evil I say.

I had to upload them to our website, but because I'm late I'll post two :)

5279886784_35d5fff828_b.jpg

5279280949_501b0989c3_b.jpg

Meant to add - these are direct full-screen grabs - no photoshopping anything.

Only more lighting and game balancing to go and we're done!

I bet he's just standing around chatting oblivious to the pain and misery that he's putting you all through.

Evil, evil I say.

It's like you can see me or something....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ Farren Ray taking a speccy!

Not bad screenies. I like the radar and the way it splits as you go on the certain parts of the ground.

BTW any reason Tissot is the scoreboard sponsor? That a deal done outside of the AFL?

A couple of Q's.

Who is no.2? And if it's Tarrant then why is Fraser still on Collingwood's list? (at least I believe that's Fraser running into the contest on the right?).

This screenie btw is what I'm referencing.
http://www.bigant.com/xmasScreenshot1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back