Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

#LoveTheBye
Can’t I love long nights under the stars with a bottle of wine instead? Or even a tiny kitten! But the bye? I don’t feel our love is compatible. I want one thing, they want another. I think it’s time we just became friends

Can’t I love long nights under the stars with a bottle of wine instead? Or even a tiny kitten! But the bye? I don’t feel our love is compatible. I want one thing, they want another. I think it’s time we just became friends
I asked Tigerturbulance for a litter of puppies more than once… he said no so let’s get a litter of kittens instead 😬

You should be locked up mate, Guinness is for under the stars.

It’s simple, we let you have DP and took your best players.
Debatable, but let's play along for the sake of your argument.
It’s a win for the league (OOB improves) and DP is a far better player than anything you’ve had in ages.
But you have taken (in your words) the best two players from the team that is last on the ladder after winning the wooden spoon last season. One was the Committee Rep and one was the captain.

Even by trading one good player in return, we are still ... by your own logic, much worse off.
Three cheers for the league saving OOBs!
How is the league better off from one of the best performed sides taking established players from one of the worst performed sides?
If we’re getting technical Jabba, I invited DP to bigfooty so maybe I’m the one saving the league after all! 😎
She couldn't save your club, you needed to take 2 leaders from another club to save your own club. Hardly the work of league saviours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Kilroy is the clear leader in the voting from other clubs.

The rest have some work to do to catch up.

Can’t believe I’m the only one that voted for me 😱 oops!

The people have voted DP though? It's a public poll.

The people have voted DP though? It's a public poll.
Nope.

Clearly your comprehension skills need work at the OOB's. There are 8 ineligible votes for DemurePrincess, leaving her with only 3, which is exactly half of the leader Kilroy.

Nope.

Clearly your comprehension skills need work at the OOB's. There are 8 ineligible votes for DemurePrincess, leaving her with only 3, which is exactly half of the leader Kilroy.
That's not how democracy works, though. Its like how in real life, just for a very simplified example, you have those who generally always vote Liberal and those that vote Labour, plus the swing voters who make up the difference.

You made the decision to make this a public poll, both Bomber and OOB aligned posters can vote as well as the wider SFA (the swing voters). So far its pretty clearly a DP win.

That's not how democracy works, though.
Last time I checked Baghdad was not a democracy, so not sure why you think it is important.

Its like how in real life, just for a very simplified example, you have those who generally always vote Liberal and those that vote Labour, plus the swing voters who make up the difference.
Thanks for stating the obvious, this is not an election between two factions though. It is an election between all the LG or an existing Bombers team mate who may put their hand up for the job.

It is not an either/or proposition.

You made the decision to make this a public poll,
Correct. The wider SFA has a stake in where their vote is allocated, there is no need for secrecy.
both Bomber and OOB aligned posters can vote as well as the wider SFA (the swing voters).
Yep, I made it open to anyone to vote.
So far its pretty clearly a DP win.
Nope.

Ineligible votes don't count, just like in a real life election. And just like in a real life election, it is up to the voter to read the information they are given and follow the instructions if they want their vote to count.

Last time I checked Baghdad was not a democracy, so not sure why you think it is important.
Then why make a public poll?

Then why make a public poll?
Because we are having an election. Just because we are not a democracy, doesn't mean we can't take some bits of it we like, and an election seems a good way to let the good people of the SFA have a say in our clubs direction.

It is not compulsory to vote, it is compulsory to follow the rules if you want your vote to count.

Because we are having an election. Just because we are not a democracy, doesn't mean we can't take some bits of it we like, and an election seems a good way to let the good people of the SFA have a say in our clubs direction.

It is not compulsory to vote, it is compulsory to follow the rules if you want your vote to count.
Righto, so essentially the whole thing is a waste of everyone's time and will be decided in house anyway. Thanks for confirming Jab :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back