Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

We like to look after our feeder club.
Shut up and take my money!?!!

Oh feeder club?? Not Uber club??
kfc GIF

Tell your teammates they’re doin’ great!

You can’t buy this sort of publicity

Priceless.
All we need now is for the OOBs to throw in one of their goodie bags for every comment made… at least validate the thread… ya feel me!

Tigerturbulance ya wanna come to the party?

Only need #452 so far but the count just keeps rising 😂😂😂

Jabba owes us all a pint of Guinness.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the last I heard… you own a Guinness Bar… and you also manage it?

So umm! Buy your own bloody Guinness!

IMG_6343.jpeg
Cheap bastard! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

All we need now is for the OOBs to throw in one of their goodie bags for every comment made… at least validate the thread… ya feel me!

Tigerturbulance ya wanna come to the party?

Only need #452 so far but the count just keeps rising 😂😂😂
when you are the Captain of the Bombers we will sit down in the Spotswood Chancellors Cigar lounge and laugh at all the idiots that had no idea what you were capable off DP :kissingheart:

when you are the Captain of the Bombers we will sit down in the Spotswood Chancellors Cigar lounge and laugh at all the idiots that had no idea what you were capable off DP :kissingheart:
… yeah, starting with the OOBs!

Hey? What? How did that turn around and be about you again? 😘😘
Pick Me Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

… yeah, starting with the OOBs!
you delusional fool.....................

when we OOBs approached Bombers to trade DemurePrincess (yes we offered you for a trade) we asked for 2 players in exchange because of the value and how capable we knew DP was

so the idea we had no idea shows why you lot are sitting dead f@cking last and maybe going to lift because you have an Old Boy now in your squad

Hey? What? How did that turn around and be about you again? 😘😘
Pick Me Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
if you read what I wrote it was about your idiot team mates not recognizing your capability, but if you want to start posting like them and not like you then this will be a failed exchange

please DP hold onto what good qooty is and don't become a bomber clone

if you read what I wrote it was about your idiot team mates not recognizing your capability, but if you want to start posting like them and not like you then this will be a failed exchange

please DP hold onto what good qooty is and don't become a bomber clone
I read what you wrote! I was kidding! I appreciate your kind words mate. I do. Truly xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you delusional fool.....................

when we OOBs approached Bombers to trade DemurePrincess (yes we offered you for a trade) we asked for 2 players in exchange because of the value and how capable we knew DP was

so the idea we had no idea shows why you lot are sitting dead f@cking last and maybe going to lift because you have an Old Boy now in your squad

If what you’re suggesting is true, why wasn’t she in the Leadership Group?

It’s a rhetorical question so no need to respond.

The only reason we’re pointing this out is because your foot soldiers seem unclear on how incongruous your argument is with your own actions.

No argument from us if you had actually given DP a leadership position …. BUT YOU DIDN’T

Move on.

Jabba owes us all a pint of Guinness.
Tag me properly you coward!

Actually, please don't. Going to pretend I didn't see this and plead ignorance if asked.

Find a nice reflective surface and gaze deeply at the picture within ... this is your starting point.

When you have finished admonishing the person you see there, please leave the rest of your club out of the mea culpa, we have already had the talk about bad mouthing your team mates. As leader, you really should have known better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back