Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Donā€™t do that to him Chip šŸ˜‚

Very well summed up.

A list size at 28/30 is the envy of all but two other clubs with 29 and 30 respectively. We have chosen to reserve two spots as we attempt to bring in some more rookies to the league, especially as other clubs seem either unwilling or unable to make it happen.

You will need 2 hands to count the number of rookies that Baghdad have introduced to the SFA this season. Unfortunately, only 5 remain on the books ... which is still probably a club record.

Yep, destination club status retained.

Ah yes, the ā€˜envy of allā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I often hear clubs saying how much they want to be like the Bombers.

We all know the rookies are just family friends who last more than half a minute here Jabba. But your losses are our gain, so thanks once more.

OOB saves the SFA again!

Thatā€™s precisely why heā€™s in the Leadership Group mate!

Be real with me Kilroy, snozulu is great fun to post against (Iā€™ve said this several times), but couldnā€™t lead a horse to water if on a deserted island.

Unless thatā€™s the Bombers plan all along? šŸ¤”

Be real with me Kilroy, snozulu is great fun to post against (Iā€™ve said this several times), but couldnā€™t lead a horse to water if on a deserted island.

Whatā€™s so hard about that? If heā€™s surrounded by water, how could he miss? šŸ¤”

IMG_6230.jpeg

Donā€™t do that to him Chip šŸ˜‚

Ah yes, the ā€˜envy of allā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I often hear clubs saying how much they want to be like the Bombers.

We all know the rookies are just family friends who last more than half a minute here Jabba. But your losses are our gain, so thanks once more.

OOB saves the SFA again!

You should of added a 3rd šŸ˜‚

I think youā€™re the best candidate on the list.
opinion GIF

Well! Maybe if he asks you for some captaincy adviceā€¦. šŸ‘šŸ»

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back