News New CEO: Tim Silvers

How do you feel about the appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowey '' Ive seen a leaked copy of the review and I'm not happy I'M NOT BLOODY HAPPY YOU HEAR ME NOT . BLOODY . HAPPY but I cant say anything because Ive been sworn to secrecy hehehe oh and how good is Nicksy Mattchew Nicksy Nicksy I love saying Nicksy ''

CUT!

' This is Frank Walker'

Rowey '' Ive seen a leaked copy of the review and I'm not happy I'M NOT BLOODY HAPPY YOU HEAR ME NOT . BLOODY . HAPPY but I cant say anything because Ive been sworn to secrecy hehehe oh and how good is Nicksy Mattchew Nicksy Nicksy I love saying Nicksy ''

CUT!

' This is Frank Walker'

He is a paint sniffer.

How's the review he told us he was conducting coming along?

Apologies if I've missed the article where they announced the outcome.
Still trying to come up with a justification for extending Nicks...

CUT!

' This is Frank Walker'
tbh I cannot decide whether this is a mock up or real; it's scarily accurate.

How's the review he told us he was conducting coming along?

Apologies if I've missed the article where they announced the outcome.

When was the last time we received an email from Tim? Any idea coz I’ve got no idea.

I actually receive an email each week from the CEO WWTFC, sometimes interesting but mostly not, but at least it is a communication.

When was the last time we received an email from Tim? Any idea coz I’ve got no idea.

I actually receive an email each week from the CEO WWTFC, sometimes interesting but mostly not, but at least it is a communication.
If the girls win their next game and/or we land a trade target we'll get one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30th July.

We had the expectation of finals this year email just before the season started

Just completed my Members Survey and went to town on this bloke and others.

Having free format in any club survey is dangerous territory.

Needless to say my 25 word or less commentary won’t be winning me any prizes.

Was sent a members survey to my email today where I was able to rate my view on the board/admin etc. Highly recommend everyone does it and gives their honest view.
Won't make one iota of difference.

The only thing you can do is to stop giving them your money.

If you're going to treat your supporters as customers, at least give them a decent product.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO: Tim Silvers

Back