New CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Get John Sekta

Big tiges man.. new stand will get done and will also be red hot on umps dicking us around

Geez he’d straighten out the CFL quick smart I reckon. They wouldn’t have the nerve to cross him ever. They’d let us have anything just to keep him happy.

Last edited:
Kane Cornes CEO and Matthew Lloyd list manager, I'm not even joking I wouldn't be against it as a social experiment.

But you know what? they wouldn't take the job even if offered because they no shit about real football decisions.
We have had enough double agents in the past.

I’d like him but no word at all he’s a candidate, whether it’s in his lane or not who knows
Either way he would be fantastic to have back at the club in some capacity be it football department or operations

Very smart man and professional operator

I’d like him but no word at all he’s a candidate, whether it’s in his lane or not who knows

Either way he would be fantastic to have back at the club in some capacity be it football department or operations

Very smart man and professional operator
When did the cleaner get moved on and why????

I was really hoping for Daniel Jackson but not sure he even applied. Savvy business man and a great football brain from all reports from Hardwick.
Doubt he has the management experience to run a hungry jacks franchise, let alone the greatest club in the land. We need an experienced administrator. Get Jackson in as the apprentice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunne is the CEO of allied leasure isn’t he?

If we did go internal he wouldn’t be a bad choice
Worked very close with Gale for a long time

But would probably prefer some fresh blood

New CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back