New Collingwood & Essendon theme songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Feral Lion said:
Aint that the truth. If Port beats us this week, good luck to them. They will then be the "True Magpies" of the AFL. At least we'll never get beaten by Colonwood & Essenscum in the GF....not in my lifetime anyways.
Wow, original "Real Magpies" you thought of that yourself? Well done, I surpose you are the "Real Lions" then? Idiot.

Feral Lion said:
Aint that the truth. If Port beats us this week, good luck to them. They will then be the "True Magpies" of the AFL. At least we'll never get beaten by Colonwood & Essenscum in the GF....not in my lifetime anyways.

Planning to die in the next couple of years are you? :p

The Scarecrow said:
Wow, original "Real Magpies" you thought of that yourself? Well done, I surpose you are the "Real Lions" then? Idiot.

Ooh I've hit a nerve there Scarecrow! Sorry if the truth hurts. I just hope the Real Magpies of Port smash the old, slow, embarrassing crocks of Collingwood in a grand final in the not too distant future.

Port Adelaide, not Collingwood is Australia's most famous club. Although, I love Collingwood on grand final days after they lose again & again & again. Blasted Essenscum for allowing Collingwood to win in 1990. That would be the most boring grand final ever, especially after the great grand final of 1989.

The Scarecrow said:
That's alright, bring it on, it's not like any of you ever make an original insult anyway, might aswell save us the bother, and quote one of the other posts that have been bagging Collingwood over the last few months. Couldn't careless really.

That's the spirit !!!
Doesn't hurt to have a little fun.

Feral Lion said:
Ooh I've hit a nerve there Scarecrow! Sorry if the truth hurts. I just hope the Real Magpies of Port smash the old, slow, embarrassing crocks of Collingwood in a grand final in the not too distant future.

Port Adelaide, not Collingwood is Australia's most famous club. Although, I love Collingwood on grand final days after they lose again & again & again. Blasted Essenscum for allowing Collingwood to win in 1990. That would be the most boring grand final ever, especially after the great grand final of 1989.
Hit what nerve? You hit nothing, I couldn't give a rats ass, either way, I support Collingwood, I love my team, like either other supporter I will stand up for the team I support. While you carry on like a moron, you are doing only thing, and that is embarrassing the Lions supporters on this site, they aren't idiots, like yourself.

You can bag the club, and the supporters all you like, doesn't bother me, or many other supporters. Just make sure you get an original thought. Because, reading the same crap every day, is getting pretty boring, and pathetc.
Now go back under the rock you just crawled out from under.

The Scarecrow said:
Hit what nerve? You hit nothing, I couldn't give a rats ass, either way, I support Collingwood, I love my team, like either other supporter I will stand up for the team I support. While you carry on like a moron, you are doing only thing, and that is embarrassing the Lions supporters on this site, they aren't idiots, like yourself.

You can bag the club, and the supporters all you like, doesn't bother me, or many other supporters. Just make sure you get an original thought. Because, reading the same crap every day, is getting pretty boring, and pathetc.
Now go back under the rock you just crawled out from under.

Yere & the constant crap & whining from your president & supporters, about the salary cap concessions gets a bit monotonous & tedious as well. Gee now there's an original thought. Head McGuire comes out whingeing about the SCC & 20,000 black & white morons start bawling as well. Collingwood is a pathetic excuse of a football club, that thrives on ancient glories of the 1920's & earlier. Who cares ??? You won't have that record next year when the Lions win their fifth flag.

M29 said:
He probably dosen't know who Johnny Gastev is... Go easy on him...

Hey yere I can remember that great Bear Johhny Gastev. He'd get a game for Essendon now. I can also remember that dud Dean Wallis, who cost the Bombers a grand final berth in 1999.

Feral Lion said:
Yere & the constant crap & whining from your president & supporters, about the salary cap concessions gets a bit monotonous & tedious as well. Gee now there's an original thought. Head McGuire comes out whingeing about the SCC & 20,000 black & white morons start bawling as well. Collingwood is a pathetic excuse of a football club, that thrives on ancient glories of the 1920's & earlier. Who cares ??? You won't have that record next year when the Lions win their fifth flag.

What has their comments got anything to do with me? Last I checked Eddie was the President, he is NOT the football club, he doesn't own the club, just because there are a few bad apples at Collingwood doesn't mean it's a pathetic excuse for a club. Who cares about the record? Whoop-de-do, like they say "Records are there to be broken" if that happens, great, grand, well done Lions, it sitll doesn't change the fact, you are a moron. You keep crying over what McGuire carries on about, he speaks his own mind, he is his own person.

Just because he is own president, doesn't mean we all agree what he says is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MGREG said:
He is half way there Mantis, he is already brain dead.

And is it true his first name is not "Feral" but rather, "Always"?

Gee you've had over 2300 posts & you come up with this dribble ??? Surely you can contribute something better than this Greg.

That's pretty much how I see it Scarecrow, but I cant recall any real feral Lion supporters on here. Perhaps it's a smoke and mirror thing to put us off the scent.

Now who really has a hatred of both collingwood and essendon??

(Schit thats almost everyone;))

SaveFeriss said:
That's pretty much how I see it Scarecrow, but I cant recall any real feral Lion supporters on here. Perhaps it's a smoke and mirror thing to put us off the scent.

Now who really has a hatred of both collingwood and essendon??

(Schit thats almost everyone;))
Better yet, who hasn't? ;)

SaveFeriss said:
Could be Shaun Hart coming of the painkillers?

Actually no, I'm Derek Kickett. I'm still mad as hell at Sheedy & Essendon for depriving me of my slice of immortality in 1993. This time of the year brings flashbacks & nightmares. I have to heap scorn on somebody. It might as well be Collingwood. It's part of my rehab. program.

How dare Malthouse say to young Clokey after last year's grand final, "that he played better last year", ie referring to the 2002 grand final that Cloke didn't play in.

I'll be better next week. I'll write nice things about Essendon & Collingwood next week.

Feral Lion said:
Actually no, I'm Derek Kickett. I'm still mad as hell at Sheedy & Essendon for depriving me of my slice of immortality in 1993. This time of the year brings flashbacks & nightmares. I have to heap scorn on somebody. It might as well be Collingwood. It's part of my rehab. program.

How dare Malthouse say to young Clokey after last year's grand final, "that he played better last year", ie referring to the 2002 grand final that Cloke didn't play in.

I'll be better next week. I'll write nice things about Essendon & Collingwood next week.
I agree it wasn't the nicest thing to say to Clokey, it was however Mick's fault knowing Cloke isn't a forward and then playing him down here. And playing Shaw on someone bigger then him....

Mate, tone down your posts, or you'd be lucky to be here any longer, you make some good points, but then you go and make some stupid ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Collingwood & Essendon theme songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back