News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

The grainy 'photo of a computer screen' image reminds me of way back when in late 2009 / early 2010 when the new Brisbane Lions logo got leaked

BF actually got in a fair bit of shit at the time; I think considering this new logo has been leaked by none other than Kane Cornes on Twitter this time around, we should be safe to discuss

New Adelaide logo has been leaked.
Kane Cornes doesn't like it.
Barden Ingram from 9 Adelaide says it's real pending any late alterations.
Kane cornes doesn't like anything until he ends up being proven wrong

Logo looks terrible
The current one is awful, but they paid somebody to go back to an inferior version of the original logo?
There are better designs here on BigFooty
I'd love to understand how the committee could see it and go, 'Wow, that's great! Let's go with that.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Adelaide logo has been leaked.
Kane Cornes doesn't like it.
Barden Ingram from 9 Adelaide says it's real pending any late alterations.
Oh... we've hit "graphic design is my passion" tier. Struggle to see how this logo can fit alongside a wordmark.

BF actually got in a fair bit of shit at the time;
Would love to hear more lol or any links to a thread

EDIT: If this is the proper orientation/skew then its a little better, but real Nike Swooping Magpie vibes trying to ride off an older design but significantly downgrading it in the end.

Chances that this is a strategic leak to gauge feedback before altering it ahead of an official launch? Has to be at the very least a slight possibility.
And I think you're 100% right. They always suspiciously leak just before they drop so they can manage public expectations lol

Last edited:
Seen a sneak peek of it.

It's been played pretty safe, based on the old 90s logo, but simplified slightly. All navy crow with only one red and one yellow 'feather' stripe and a yellow outline.

Slightly underwhelming, but I think it'll definitely grow on people and looking forward to seeing the application on merch
Sorry but Im just not a fan of it.
Why Im holding out on this news today being a hoax is what we have in front of us cannot be described as a 'simplified' version of the 90s Crows.
Just doesnt add up here.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back