Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Belichick - More Cheating (07)

So Belichick will sue for slander if the accusations are proven false?

Lol, like Belichick is a believable character with high principles! Cheats with another man's wife, spygate, so this is not unbelievable at all.

Davis doesnt fabricate. He's an old school old man who has nothing to lose telling the truth.

Lol, like Belichick is a believable character with high principles! Cheats with another man's wife, spygate, so this is not unbelievable at all.

Davis doesnt fabricate. He's an old school old man who has nothing to lose telling the truth.

If you make an accusation you need proof of that incident.

Otherwise it's merely heresay and slander.

If it's proven false then Davis comes out the other end a flat out liar.

Someone needs to change Al's diaper.

I'm sure gg would water at the mouth at the thought of it.

The sooner this old clown dies the better.

But you said rest of humanity...

Are you shifting the posts on us Mr gg?

Well seeing as you brought other managers and other sports into it, then there are actually a lot more guys that deserve high praise for their oddball and brass ball attitudes and what they've contributed to their sports.

I genuinely have a high regard for many football men, from all teams going back a century. A lot of great men, players and administrators/coaches.

That's funny, cause I remember BB saying that Doug Gabriel was the guy who he learned most about Randy from.

Oh and if Al is Burns then gg is?
SmashMix037Smithers.gif

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

better still..........

propministerBaghdad.jpg

:D

haha.oh boy...... oh and gg. Correction, this thread is about Al Davis lying.If it were true and Al is so good with the lawyers, why didn't he file tampering charges? No I think what happened was, Al wanted to keep Moss, but others let him go for a 4th round pick. Al fired that person and then had to watch his former WR go and score 23 TD's.Being bitter he said what he said. I know he doesn't like the Patriots, like yourself, it prob began around the time of a certain "Tuck Rule"and continues to this day.For the both of you.

I think you should take over the raiders gg:D You could be Mini Al when he's gone, but with a top hat instead of the collar yesterday. Al owns that look now.You could be the NFL rebels for ever.

Seriously though tell me, do you look forward to following the Raiders at a time when Al is gone?Do you think they'll be the same kind team, or will they become (your terms) Soulless Corporate Entities like the others.The day when the raiders go to league meetings and become part of the business that is the NFL.

I think you should take over the raiders gg:D You could be Mini Al when he's gone, but with a top hat instead of the collar yesterday. Al owns that look now.You could be the NFL rebels for ever.

Seriously though tell me, do you look forward to following the Raiders at a time when Al is gone?Do you think they'll be the same kind team, or will they become (your terms) Soulless Corporate Entities like the others.The day when the raiders go to league meetings and become part of the business that is the NFL.

GG in a top hat, being the Raider top cat, that would be sweet. I'd probably change the team name to ****ers or Teabaggers tho.

But seriously, i dont look forward to life without Davis in terms of the Raiders. There's always the risk that the team could end up being sold by Mark to a suit and tie person. But I think Al has worked that out by saying he will give a big chunk of ownership to Amy Trask because Mark Davis is not as passionate as AL or Amy are. Amy is a mini-Al anyway and so if the future had her and/or Ron Wolf/Madden ownership, I'd feel comfortable knowing the Raiders would remain who they are, stick with all the traditional things like football style, jerseys/helmets, non-retiring of numbers, and that whole Raider family aspect of the organization.

She's very much like Davis...all the good and bad things....passionate, commits to her role entirely, great with the fans, always gives it back to the NFL and other CEOs, hard-nosed, etc. Davis said last year that he would be also hoping to have Wolf and Madden be part of the ownership group and football operations because they're still very close with Al and Carol. Mark Davis is not a football person, still learning the business ropes, and that would probably be his role tho being majority owner.

All in all, there's a lot of optimistic realism in the future of the Raiders. They've had like 5 terrible years out of 45. Go thru all team histories, the Dallas', Niners, Steelers, Packers, etc, and they all had similar or worse stretches of time (decades) where the team was terrible and they went thru 10 coaches, etc. Not even counting teams like the Lions and Cards who have been utterly terrible for a full 60-80 years.

Patience.

A brief perusal of this thread at least allayed my first-thought concerns about the integrity of this NFL board.

Yet more Belichick (Pats) Cheating stuff. But then again, some people just can't let go. At least it's light hearted and not serious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back