New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because my home state won the GF for the 1st time ever doesn't mean I'll be switching clubs and jumping on the bandwagon.

F*CK! Put a match to dry grass here... little bit touchy about being hit with the bandwagon wet fish...

If you were here for a long time, why reply? Wanting to "back up" your bretheren? Says a lot about the intellect of said posters wanting to stake their flag on their join date...

3 days on, and the glory is already beginning to fade... in a week no one will want to hear about it anymore ('cept of course them... ) and then the w***er reputations will really start to rust on (much like ForrestGimp and friends from last year)... and then they'll see that being an unmittigated smartarse just gets you nowhere

enjoy your journey

Alas, you have failed to strike and inciteful blow in your empty reply. Perhaps your imagined retort could not be coverted to accurate prose due to a lack of command of the English Language, and 'tarded synaptical connections.

ergo... you're a shithead

Bad luck for you

Alas, you have failed to strike and inciteful blow in your empty reply. Perhaps your imagined retort could not be coverted to accurate prose due to a lack of command of the English Language, and 'tarded synaptical connections.

ergo... you're a shithead

Bad luck for you

Suck it up Princess
PS I went to Uni too
here have a date

Pissweak. Lurked until the GF was over, then decided to join up.

**** off back to the Hawthorn board until you grow some nuts, maybe then we'll let you post in here.

Dry your eyes Doris....

8000 posts doesn't mean you've got any nuts, just that you've had your hand on it for a long time.

Enjoying the banter.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back