Are you happy with Andrew McQualter?

• Yes

Votes: 59 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was in the H.Skipworth camp, but now hoping to be proven wrong.

A.McQualter remains a solid appointment. Couldn't ask for much more in terms of apprenticeship for a first-time senior coach.

I do wonder how much of a factor the signings of L.Baker and J.Graham, and relationship with M.Clarke were in the decision-making process however.

Rockin McQualter....

Maybe he'll want ken as support?

Please....

i-like-you-but-youre-crazy.gif

Was in the H.Skipworth camp, but now hoping to be proven wrong.

A.McQualter remains a solid appointment. Couldn't ask for much more in terms of apprenticeship for a first-time senior coach.

I do wonder how much of a factor the signings of L.Baker and J.Graham, and relationship with M.Clarke were in the decision-making process however.
Yep, this.

He must have done a good presentation. Looks like the least experienced candidate on paper (including Schofield). I'm not thrilled that this year's wooden spooners didn't want him last year.
You mean the team that wanted a fresh voice in the coaching role over their interim coach?

Why does that sound familiar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard "Mini"...gee I hope he didn't earn that nickname in the changerooms.

He and Skipworth felt like the two leading candidates for me as both noted to be great at building relationships with the players. Important skill when you have a young developing list.

Was at Richmond during their premiership years and him leaving is no doubt what lead to their demise. Hardwick shmarwick, it was McQualter all along.

Any idea on who McQualter might select as his senior assistants?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just to piss a few posters on here off, it will be Trent Cochin 😉

To be honest, my only skepticism about hiring McQualter was the Richmond connection - hiring him just to get Baker/Bolton - which seemed extremely short sighted

And to be even more honest, I dont know enough about the candidates to have a proper educated opinion

Wishing you all the best in your new role Andrew.

Well we won’t be getting Bolton - short of something HUGELY alarming at the trade table - best case scenario would be helping Richmond extract a heavy price out of Freo I’d imagine.

Baker a good chance, always has been, Graham too.

Not unusual for a new coach to bring in a couple of his boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach NEW HEAD COACH - Welcome to West Coast: Andrew McQualter

Back