Are you happy with Andrew McQualter?

• Yes

Votes: 145 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 19.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting smattering of players at the conference, including rotham witho and jackson nelson

That was also a shot in the dark, although, it luckily really worked out that he fortunately had the skills to manage a club, but he also had the benefit the team wasn't bottoming out before his appointment, and most of the players had finals experience.

But Simpson vs McQualter in coaching, Simpson is objectively the better coach, so it's a downgrade. This is like an apprenticeship for McQualter, which doesn't benefit the team. It would have been better picking someone who had already managed an organization, similar to Fagan before he was senior coaching Brisbane.

A bit obvious saying Simo is the better coach. He was head coach for 10 years.

20 20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.

And there were plenty of doubts when he was appointed.

Give the bloke a chance.

A bit obvious saying Simo is the better coach. He was head coach for 10 years.

20 20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.

And there were plenty of doubts when he was appointed.

Give the bloke a chance.
Yeah, very strange, especially considering McQualter spent more than twice as long as an assistant and was involved in more flags.

Yeah, very strange, especially considering McQualter spent more than twice as long as an assistant and was involved in more flags.
Yeah rotham one was weird specially with all the Essendon talk, obviously hoping he can steal another year at the coasters.
If I was a career criminal and the new sheriff rode into town I’d be doing everything I could to show him it was worth giving me one last chance with a suspended sentence.

Absolute certainty they’ll reoffend

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach NEW HEAD COACH - Welcome to West Coast: Andrew McQualter

Back