Are you happy with Andrew McQualter?

• Yes

Votes: 158 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 18.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Im looking foward to it, new ideas new players. I understand the baker and graham additions, they know mini, they know his style, its 2 on field structure leaders to adjust our youngens instead of the kids standing there looking like urkle

Im looking foward to it, new ideas new players. I understand the baker and graham additions, they know mini, they know his style, its 2 on field structure leaders to adjust our youngens instead of the kids standing there looking like urkle

Keen for the yoof of today with their individual goal celebrations to go full Urkle to the crowd:

Confused Cricket GIF

Dance Moves GIF

Family Matters Dancing GIF

Steve Urkel Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Family Matters Swagger GIF by Warner Archive

If only it was true...

Was more interested in the status of Schofield thanks.
Has a contract offer for next year apparently but any decision won’t be made until he and McQualter discuss how and where he fits in to the new coaching group. As well as Schofield deciding whether or not he wants to stay

Did read he’s overseas at the moment so not sure on how long before the above happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we have a coach when does preseason start.

Exact dates haven’t been set yet - the AFL does that in conjunction with the AFLPA - but based on last year the 1-4 year players should start in the first half of November with the rest of the squad joining in 2 weeks later

That’s the official start but players often start filtering through the club earlier to do their off season program

FWIW he mentioned in his interview with Ryan Daniels that he will stay in Melbourne until after the school year ends before moving over - not sure how that lines up with preseason

I took that he meant his kids would see out the school year in Melbourne before moving the family to Perth early next year but he’d be over here

FWIW he mentioned in his interview with Ryan Daniels that he will stay in Melbourne until after the school year ends before moving over - not sure how that lines up with preseason

I think that applies more to his wife and girls who are in school. They will mover in the new year. I think Mini will be in Perth mostly till they join him.

Ah! as above, I see someone beat to it. Mr Keys is on the money here.

I think that applies more to his wife and girls who are in school. They will mover in the new year. I think Mini will be in Perth mostly till they join him.

Ah! as above, I see someone beat to it. Mr Keys is on the money here.
That's what I took from what he said. Probably be a bit of a FIFO job for the next couple months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach NEW HEAD COACH - Welcome to West Coast: Andrew McQualter

Back