New ISC Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgive ISC sports for their relatively expensive gear and merch (in comparison to Reebok) because they are good quality and a pretty small Australian company. It also should (in theory) give the club more money. For the record, their prices are on par with Adidas and Nike.

Also for the record, ISC stands for International Sports Clothing.

I forgive ISC sports for their relatively expensive gear and merch (in comparison to Reebok) because they are good quality and a pretty small Australian company. It also should (in theory) give the club more money. For the record, their prices are on par with Adidas and Nike.

Also for the record, ISC stands for International Sports Clothing.
Was about to order a Polo right now - $40 postage means I'll wait till next time I'm in Adelaide or someone is headed over this way.

No FoodBank logo on the guernseys?

602325_10151090706361504_460869576_n.jpg

If only we went with Kappa, what could of been :(

It seems as though the real-life gear is much bluer than in the artwork of it, and much bluer than our previous teal. It's not due to bad lighting, or a different hue. I'll post proof tomorrow but right now I'm too tired.

For the record, it's not uncommon for manufacturers to get the colours slightly wrong first try (exhibit A: Melbourne and NB) though, so let's see if they can rectify it.

Look at these photos for an example:
246403.jpg

272870.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that black looks wicked and i like the decal on the alberton shop windows there. think the hats are pretty lame though but i hope to see everyone wearing the monogram ones anyway!

that black looks wicked and i like the decal on the alberton shop windows there. think the hats are pretty lame though but i hope to see everyone wearing the monogram ones anyway!
Agreed. I know the kind of person and possibly his lover that would wear them but saying there names around here is forbidden.

The home guernsey would look infinitely more awesome with white shorts as the home strip, in all honesty.

PAFC - 140 years of wearing guernseys that look excellent with white shorts.

I like the solid black for the home but it's nice to watch us play away with the home guernsey and white shorts.

too much black is what makes our Guernsey great.

it's why the number panel wouldn't work imo

Remove this Banner Ad

New ISC Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back