News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always inconsistencies between the ecom shots and the PI. Some show the watermark, others don't for some reason. I know the 2023 clash had no watermark on the non-PI version, unsure about the others specifically, but then some of the ecom shots show them and others don't.

Swans home is the same for next year. I can only guess we’ll have something different for our ‘V’ incorporating 150 years

Swans home is the same for next year. I can only guess we’ll have something different for our ‘V’ incorporating 150 years
And hopefully the hoops come back as a one off which has only been worn once since it was ditched for the double stripe in 1905 (2011 replica pictured)
346866911_258879050045140_5189008295438003224_n.jpg

Plus I hope the curved ended Vee makes a comeback for this year

Holy **** they actually used Brush Script MT. Worse than Comic Sans, not sure if worse than Lobster though…

Also, that white stitching looks terrible. I get it, it creates a point of difference for this seasons merch so people know they’re buying a unique product (hence “Home 2024 Edition”) and have a reason to buy, but yeah, so unnecessary and just not a fan of contrast stitching, makes it look like it’s supposed to be swimwear.

2/10, bring back the bars 1997 away diagonal bolts
So true, I hate port power more than anything but the diagonal bolts and the SBS home guernsey from the 2000’s is straight fire. Their “back in black” guernseys just the state jumper with the colours flipped 🙃

Bit of new Crows merch, Nicksy in a new design O’Neills windbreaker, looks modern but with 2000’s elements. Deffs gonna be picking up!

Attachments

• IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 310
Just like the signed premiership jumpers, they look like Nike rip offs. I'm not sure if Nike can actually produce anything in such a period of time.

View attachment 1868264
Confirmed by a memorbilia store, Nike refused to make these jumpers so they where made independently thus why the Nike Logo has been replaced by a premiership cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap those training guernsies! Corny/retro theme I love em. Compared to what Geelong is rolling with this year
Yeah i guess, but much poorer than our recent group of kits (which were reversibles), eg.
F0FfcjJacAAuFiR
Et1qntgUUAEOtl_

Also going to take this opportunity to appreciate how much better the NB-Belgravia kits look and feel compared to Classic. Even if the NBs rip a lot easier.

Im sure the Swans will do something nice for 150. But not on the scale of STK in 2023. Theyve been very low key on the membership stuff lately.
I got a sneaking suspicion that the club's marketing believes the new logo/branding is still very fresh and dont want to be too playful with it just yet.
The Club has always been very image conscious and conservative. Look how long it took for the Opera House not be used in a game to let the V become a mainstay

I'm happy with the Cherry (I think they make cars or something) logo on the neck. The end.

The RSEA is huge and an obnoxious colour, the Cherry logo on the back is too big and the CIIIC or whatever it is is integrated terribly and I'm sure it wasn't that weird shade of blue last year.

Fix it by:
  • pushing the front logo up and out of the box so it fits fully on the black panel.
  • move the crest up
  • put the RSEA logo on one line and tone down the fluro yellow
  • Cherry wordmark only on the back.
The AFLW front of top looks a lot better with a sponsor patch with black background, and would look even better with white letters and the M in that blue.

The black or white cuffs is a furious debate among Saints fans. I like both. Screenshot_20231213_084951_Gallery.jpg

Confirmed by a memorbilia store, Nike refused to make these jumpers so they where made independently thus why the Nike Logo has been replaced by a premiership cup.
Why'd Nike refuse?

it was on the hip in 2023 too! That's why i'm confused
But not in their shop photos. I would say any photo without it on the hip is an old 2023 photo, anything with it is a new photo for 2024.

How any of the images relate to the reality of their 2024 jumpers is an entirely different question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back