News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wore that a few retro rounds ago I believe, they haven't worn their full haze uniform, could be up next.
In 2019 we wore the og 90s fat anchor which is slightly different than the version we wore in the 2000s, I get the feeling it’ll be the 90s anchor again just with retro logos.

They're tilting it towards the 30 year thing and in the promo photo, there's an OG green in the corner.

One thing that shits me is the rehashing and rehashing of the same imagery for the retro games. half these things reference stuff ten years either side of whatever year they're going for. and don't get me started on the stupid skateboarding theme for the 01-03 top... and don't get me started again on how they went with a skateboard theme and chose the skate park next to Captain Munchy's rather than the Woolstores!

Wasn’t the last time the OG home was worn in the 25th season? Seems like 30 is an appropriate time to bring it back imo. Their first game was against Richmond at the G though, meaning they wore the green jumper for that. Have they worn that as a retro jumper recently?

800b3e65316be7e3d6687a587365511f.jpg

Freo 2024 Retro Round. Bit disappoints considering it’s very similar to the 2019 one, but that was celebrating 25 years and now it’s 30 years. So kinda makes sense

Freo 2024 Retro Round. Bit disappoints considering it’s very similar to the 2019 one, but that was celebrating 25 years and now it’s 30 years. So kinda makes sense

Why not do a 90’s collar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally would’ve preferred the 2000s anchor for something a little different but the retro AFL logo has been a nice touch on a few retro kits this season.
Also, can the Woodside logo be like this on all our jumpers, the horizontal version is so obnoxious.

That Sekem collar is so shit but it's only exposed with a design like this.

The old AFL logo coming back is vaguely novel but I hate how clubs have been applying it. the outline looks way too thin. it was basically stitched on for its whole run so it almost had a thicker edge to it. whoever uses it next, they should add that depth and width to it.

If they can pose with their hair down, they can play likewise.

Daniel Chick did it for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back