News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they pre make jumpers for players not yet drafted or traded? Im picturing draftees getting numbers based on the range of sizes ordered, and somehow a 200cm beanpole ending up in the #46 size XS
They're usually old stock from the previous season. It's why draftees at the same club sometimes wear different guernseys. Happened with Collingwood in 2021.

All Mitchell & Ness stuff is overpriced, I liked the look of some of the stuff, but none of it was worth the price tag.
The ridiculous thing is Collingwood’s sold out in about five minutes. $70 for a shirt, $100 for a hoodie, $200ish for a retro jacket … ridiculous.

Collingwood clash guernsey

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_210543_Keep Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20231013_210543_Keep Notes.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 576

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I right in thinking there could be an update of sorts to Adelaide’s jumpers? Have heard rumours of a possible new logo and there’s a no refund or exchange policy on all jumpers, which are also on sale $60 off. Anyone know anything?

Am I right in thinking there could be an update of sorts to Adelaide’s jumpers? Have heard rumours of a possible new logo and there’s a no refund or exchange policy on all jumpers, which are also on sale $60 off. Anyone know anything?
Normally there would have been a leak by now however they did have a 3 year deal 2021-23- any word on that being extended?

I’d be surprised but keen for something new and here for it. Try and find some more goss/news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back